Neighbours.

At Home.

Lucy didn't like moving to Arizona.

Lucy liked England, it was cold yes, but her friends were there, and then her parents wanted to come here, of all places, it was dead, it was sun and sand and absolutely no sea, she didn't wanna be here, but she buried it inside and hope for the best, she was old enough to live on her own, and drink here, drink, she needed a drink, getting out of the car.

'Hello, you're the new neighbours? I'm Jenny' 'nice to meet you Jenny' 'oh, you're English, how lovely' they laughed, 'yes, moved from Norwich' 'where I was happy' she muttered, taking her stuff inside, her mum tuttered, and let her go inside to her new room, everything was all set up, her bed was made up, all she needed to do was add her personality, she smiled, this could be a good thing, right? New music, and new people, becoming whoever she wanted to be, maybe this was a good thing.

There was a knock on the door, 'I'll get it' Lucy called, 'Hi?' 'Hey, I'm John I heard you were new, and mum said-' 'you're Jenny's son' woo, good genetics she thought, this guy was hot, 'I was wondering if you wanted to see the town?' 'love too, however unpacking' she shrugged, 'can we arrange another day, tomorrow?' 'of course-' 'Lucy, go with the boy' 'fine, take me to the nearest place with alcohol' he laughed, 'fine with me'.

Lucy hated whiskey but he was drinking it, so she took sips over the ice, 'so, you've moved from England' 'indeed, I don't know how to feel about it to be honest, my dad's american, so as we're related-' he nodded, 'what do you do?' 'I know I'm good for something I just haven't found it yet' he smiled, 'can you do anything?' 'I have a black belt in taekwando' 'I didn't mean it like that!' she smiled, 'I know' finishing her drink, 'think I might instruct or something' he nodded, 'or, find a band, I'm pretty good at guitar, and I write-' he smiled, 'well, I do the same, so I might be able to help' she smiled, 'I had no idea-' 'I know' he grinned, liking his new neighbour.

John O'Callaghan wanted to know her better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this.