Neighbours.

Drive An Old Car.

'I did exactly as you instructed' she smiled, 'I got you a chicken burger with Mayo no lettuce' 'I'm just telling you what my best friend knows' 'good' he grinned, 'it's from What-a-Burger, which is just as good as McDonalds, alright, it's just closer, and I thought you'd like the novelty of something American' 'but, you're my novelty' messing up his hair, he grinned, 'thanks Lu', sitting in the back of his car, 'what music do you like?' John asked, talking about favourite bands, and all the other things they had in common.

'We supported Paramore in London' showing him a picture of her and Hayley, 'the party that night was incredible, seriously, that girl knows how to fucking have a good time' John laughed, 'try touring with All Time Low' they laughed, 'I bet that's awesome' she smiled, 'I must know what it would be like to tour with you, are you crazy?' 'I like to think so' she smiled, 'maybe one day' he smiled 'that would be good, you can do it on your own' 'I like having people with me' 'who knows, Lu' they smiled, talking all evening, and chomping on fries.

John looked at her, she was damn beautiful her blonde hair came just under her shoulders, and she had pretty blue eyes, she had an amazing smile this new girl in town, 'so, have you heard my albums yet?' 'I have, also, I told my sister, she saw you, with This Century' 'she did, and didn't take you?' 'I was on tour' 'of course' he smiled, 'so, yeah, she's been filling me in' he laughed, 'I hope it's not too bad' 'no, she told me you write poetry?' 'I do, do you?' 'I do' talking until late, John pulled her close.

'Good first date?' 'excellent first date, I'm surprised you'd want to date me, I mean someone like you should have girls-' 'I have a type, I like talented blondes' she grinned, 'ahh, well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad' 'hey! No insulting yourself in front of me' they smiled, 'fine, maybe both' 'good!' heading home.

'Good evening?' Lucy's mum asked, 'excellent evening, John is awesome' she grinned, 'dating?' 'amazingly, yes-' her mum smiled, 'told you you were meant to be here' she smiled, 'maybe I was' heading for bed, thinking of the boy next door, who left her jaw on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like it!