Neighbours.

Just Feel The Music.

'I wanna go out' Lucy smiled, 'what out out?' 'yeah, out, out-' she laughed, 'I want you to take me dancing-' 'get me fucked up?' 'right-' 'oh, god you haven't heard it, just a song-' she smiled, 'you must now inform me of this song-' John grinned, picking up his guitar as they rested on his bed hanging out, 'a good man said, if you're feeling dead, you got find a way to feel alive..'

Lucy grinned, 'that was beautiful' he smiled, 'you think?' he blushed, 'yes, it was, I wish I could have written it' John pulled her close, and hugged her, 'l love being with you, let's go out, get crazy-' she smiled, 'exactly Johnoh, I wanna see some of this town, that isn't sand' he laughed, 'I doubt you'll ever escape it' they laughed, 'pick you up at 8' 'sure thing, and be prepared to party' he grinned, 'I like to party' 'we like to party-' doing a chant out of the house, laughing.

-x-

John pulled her close in the club they were in, in Phoenix, he kissed her head, as girls glared at her for being with John, 'fuck 'em' she laughed, 'I'd rather not' he laughed, 'anyone you would?' 'I think I can think of one-' he smiled, knowing it was so hopefully him, 'you heard of Ryan Gosling?' 'hey!' they laughed, 'I think you can wait a little longer' 'I don't mind sweetheart, I like being with you' she smiled 'I'm glad, I like being with you too, but can we go somewhere else?' 'the night is young!'

Dancing all evening, and drinking much more, drinking the drinks they didn't sell in England, he laughed, 'it's a cultural experience for you, huh?' 'a little' they laughed, 'I'm kind of addicted to Arizona iced tea, so good!' they laughed, 'not sold there-' 'nope, shamefully' they giggled, wandering around for a bar, John held her close, dancing to her favourite songs, 'I think you should let me kiss you' John grinned, 'I want you to remember it' 'I want you too' they giggled, 'go on then'.

John pressed his lips to hers, she tiptoed, resting her hands on his neck, they kissed passionately, running his hands down her body, he closed his eyes, holding on her waist, as she closed her eyes, fully taking in the moment, when she opened them, his swirling brown eyes looked at her lovingly, she fell in love the moment they kissed, she just wish this wasn't never go to be history.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?