Neighbours.

Coming Over.

Victoria knocked on the O'Callaghan's family home, 'John?' Jenny called, running down the stairs, she had skinny jeans on, and red heels, and a band shirt on, 'hey, mum and dad wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with us?' 'oh, go on John, give me a day off' he laughed, 'sure, darling, I'll be right over, nice shoes-' 'I'm breaking them in, they're new-' he smiled, 'they look darn good' she laughed, 'thanks'.

'Oh, hi John, come in, we've got stew on, I hope you don't mind' 'not at all Mrs Caswell' she smiled, 'so poilte round here aren't they?' 'wouldn't get that back in England' 'I'm very pleased' sitting next to Lucy, he squeezed her thigh, she smiled, 'don't be nervous' taking his hand under the table as her ma served up, 'there you go young man, how's your week been going?' 'very good, thank you, been practicing for tour' 'oh, we remember her practicing, I hope her itchy feet get settled a little' 'I found a band' John looked at her, 'they're kinda good, they needed a drummer' 'must hear them' 'indeed'.

'What's the band called?' 'The Fireflies' 'they're good, they'll be amazing with you in addition' 'you've heard them, I've been getting to grips with their old stuff a little, over the last few days, so I can play with them, been kinda easy with a memory like mine' 'excellent, glad you're back on the musical road-' she laughed, 'so am I, and my parents are fine with me here, so really it's all good' John kissed her cheek, 'I'm really glad' she blushed, he grinned at her reaction, 'I love making you blush' 'I think after the 4 weeks I've known you now, I kinda love you' he grinned, 'I love you too' kissing her softly, 'you make me feel at home' 'I'm glad' snuggling into him in bed, making out.

'Lucy!' she pulled her shirt back on as John buttoned his, 'yes mum' 'I was wondering if John was staying it's getting late' John smiled, 'I would like to Lu' 'I would like you too, he's staying!' 'alright, me and you dad are going out, see you later!' Lucy smirked, 'if you don't love me before, you'll love me tonight' she straddled him, as John held her waist, 'are you sure?' kissing her passionately and slowly, 'definitely' 'I love you Lu' kissing her forehead' 'I love you too' removing one another's clothes, they made love, John holding through the night, holding her tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this is alright :)