Neighbours.

You'll Always Be Here Right Beside Me.

'You Just write annoyingly beautifully' watching his show a couple of months later, after she had supported him with her own band, 'glad you think so, but you're writing is really good, you shouldn't be drumming' 'Tim has allowed me to do a side project, it's alright' he grinned, 'good, can I help' 'I was hoping you would' John kissed Lucy on the lips, 'good to be home' 'I am home' he grinned, 'mutual'.

Lucy walked with John, 'you'll always be here right beside me' she smiled, 'I like to think so' 'I was kinda hoping we could make it official, you know, it's been 4 months, and I wanna be able to be with you, and be open about you know' she smiled, 'I'd very much like that, I hate keeping you a secret, it hurt my brain' he smiled, 'good' kissing her softly, she grinned, 'this whole being a rockstar's girlfriend thing is much easier than I thought' he laughed.

Getting home, they went to John's house, dropping Vee's things off, as they had gone to her's last time, laying on his bed, 'I'm thinking Lu, we need to find our own little place, for all your books and all my records and we can watch The Goonies together-' she smiled, taking his hand, running circles on his hand, he closed his eyes, 'I would very much like that, but if it's ok, on the other side of town, I don't wanna wake anyone up' John laughed, 'Mesa, alright?' 'good start' they laughed.

-x-

The apartment was nice they had chosen a good kitchen, as Lucy loved cooking and a larger bedroom for them to share, getting it home ready was an incredible feeling, 'been a long time coming, I can tell you' she laughed, 'I'm glad we have a couple of months to settle into it' John grinned, 'so am I, just me and you, and no interruptions' his phone went off, she laughed, 'well, most of the time' doing the finishing touches.

'I don't really wanna go out tonight, it's my and Lucy's first night in the apartment' 'then we'll come to yours!' 'no, I meant-' 'oh, right, but come on, I'm in town very little!' 'Nick, don't be a dick, we're not going out' 'fine Johnny, but you're missing out' 'that's a chance I'll have to take' hanging up, 'bloody Nick Santino' Lucy laughed, 'he's insane' 'I think he's half English' 'explains it' 'now, I want you all to myself tonight' she grinned, 'I had the feeling' 'got more than one home now' heading for the bedroom.

Lucy rested on John' chest, tracing his tattoo's she kissed him softly, as he held her, 'I love you' 'I love you too, Lucy' she smiled, as he kissed her head, 'we'll be fine' 'I think so' getting on top of him, 'I think we're just right' 'always beside me-' he grinned, 'or on top they giggled, falling asleep in one another's arms, she felt pretty charmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this is alright :)