Neighbours.

Thinking Of You.

A year later:-

John was driving home to Lucy with a grin on his face, she'd just done a tour of the East coast, and was heading for Warped tour, so he wanted to be with her, before they all left again, and this time he needed answers to a question, and it was the most important question of his life: will you marry me?

Finally arriving in he was tired, but it was 6pm, and he didn't wanna go to bed, particularly as Lucy was cooking for them and she was damned good in the kitchen, something she prided herself on, as she threw in a few herbs, 'darling' grabbing her waist, she grinned, 'hey sweetheart' kissing John on the lips, 'smells good, darling' 'glad you think so' getting plates out, she served up, 'I'm so glad you're home' she kissed him, 'missed you too' grinning mid kiss.

John set the table up with candles, and made it look romantic, even got flowers, while she was busy, 'wow, special occasion?' she smiled, putting the plates down on the table, 'I like to think every moment I have with you is' she smiled, 'I think that's incredible, but true' he grinned, 'good' giggling, they began to ate, 'but I can think of one special occasion I hope we can both celebrate' he smiled, 'oh?' 'maybe, our anniversary, after we get married?' she grinned, 'are you?' he took out a box, 'yes you are' he laughed, 'will you marry me?' 'yes!' finishing food, and heading for bed.

-x-

The church was a small place in Chandler, near where they met for the first time, she faced John, who was nervous, so was she, this was the most important decision they had made on a personal level, more scary than any contract, this bound them forever, and here they were, passing her flowers to her maid of honour, she smiled, going through the vows.

'Hello Mrs O'Callaghan' he grinned, she kissed him, 'I love you' 'I love you too, man I was scared you'd be scared' 'I am scared, but it's a good scared, scared as heaven' he grinned, 'I like that' they kissed again, holding one another, 'you look beautiful today, but then you do everyday, darling' she blushed biting her lip, 'come on, Lu, before, I'm a mess, I wanna dance with you' 'not too messy, I wanna good first night as your wife' he grinned.

The first dance was cute, and then they met family and friends, talking for a lot of the evening and a few drinks, then John picked her up, 'car now-' picking her frame up, she grinned, knowing exactly what was in store back in the hotel room, hoping she had the energy, but more importantly he did!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok?