Neighbours.

Growing Up.

Lucy had always wanted kids.

She knew John had to have a number six somehow, but he liked the idea of being the last in line somehow, maybe, she didn't know, but she was definitely pregnant, they been married a good few years now, it wasn't a big deal, but it was good timing, John was taking a break, and so were her band, after a massive tour round the world, for the 3rd time, she gulped, would he be alright with it?

John rested next to her, 'Lu, darling, why are you still awake?' 'I errm, am kinda scared' 'hell or heaven?' 'could be either?' John turned her over, 'what's up, darling?' 'I'm-' she looked down, gulping, 'I'm pregnant John' he grinned, 'you were scared of that' 'I didn't know how you'd feel, I want kids, but-' 'darling, I want your babies' she blushed, grinning, 'good, cos you are' he laughed, kissing her head, 'I love you, so much' 'I love you too' 'and, I love you, thing in mummy's belly' 'you are too cute' he kissed her belly, 'you got really sexy, right then'.

-x-

'So, when do we expect the little person?' John asked, 'looking at this, about 6 months time, on estimate, I'd say beginning of May?' 'that mean she was made at the beginning of August?' 'yes, sir-' 'your birthday John' he grinned, 'I knew that was a good night-' she poked him, 'clearly very good' they giggled, John kissing her, 'would you like to know the sex?' 'well, it won't be for a while' she laughed, 'your baby?' 'sure-' 'I believe you're having a little girl, sir, madam' 'oh, wow-' she grinned, 'we'll get a set right?' 'eventually' they laughed 'and a little boy, I think you're having twins' 'holy crap' 'we're having that matching set John' he grinned.

John looked after her perfectly, as she did some writing and production playing music, and doing whatever she was supposed to stop going crazy, 'chill out' 'I have a craving for strawberries again' 'I'll go find you some' 'thank you John' he grinned, heading for the store, she rubbed her belly, two little kids in there, who bloody knew?

-x-

May came quickly, as John held her hand in birth, 'you can push Lucy-' she smiled, pushing as she held John's hand, who looked in pain, but that was due to the whole squeezing his fingers, 'sorry-' he smiled, 'it's no problem sweetheart' pushing again, she held the bed instead, pushing out their first child a little girl, 'Emily Jennifer, hello?' he grinned, as the baby was cleaned, and handed to him, in a blanket, he sat down, with a smile, looking at her, her little hand wrapping round her finger, as his son was pushed out.

'John meet John' she smiled, 'John Cornelius O'Callaghan the sixth' she smiled, 'bit of a mouthful' 'yeah, hell on driver's licences, but it will be fine' he grinned, as Vee held John in her arms, 'John junior, seems quiet compared to her, 'he'll change, can't shut me up now' they laughed, 'no, and I'm glad' holding their children, welcoming parenthood, was scary, but heavenly.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
final chapter good?