Saved From Never Enough

The Meeting of Them

After I came back and showered, we all went out to a late lunch and some shopping.
I didn't get anything, just watched them shop. We got back to the hotel late and while everyone passed out, I got my bathing suit from my back and filled up the Jacuzzi. I let myself relax, closing my eyes and thinking about the day after tomorrow, when we'd meet the boys for lunch at the hotel.
"Flannery? Are you awake?" I hear Kelsey ask. Flannery replies with a yes.
"Where is Korrin?" Kelsey asks.
"She went to the bathroom." Flannery says, slightly unsure. I stayed quiet, they must not have heard me.
"I'm worried." Kelsey says.
"About who? Sadie? She's okay, she's more excited now than anything. She just needs to get rest."
"No, about Kori..." my sister trails off. "She hasn't eaten since we got here." Kelsey sounds scared, and that makes me angry.
"Yea she has, she went out earlier and got food. She threw away the wrappers when she came in the room." Flannery says.
"Just...just watch her please." Kelsey whispers, barely audible.
I hear Flannery lie back down and then Kelsey's feet patter into her own room. I wait until I know they are both asleep and then dry off, changing, and then draining the tub before I hope into bed.
I slept late and missed breakfast, so I grabbed an apple and ate it while getting dressed. I saw both Flannery and Kelsey watch me eat it but when I was finished we all went out for more shopping. And this time I remembered the limited amount of clothing I brought, and the non-existent amount that are appropriate to meeting the One Direction boys.
We went back for lunch and Sadie said she needed a rest, just for about an hour. Kelsey stayed with her as Flannery and I went back out for more shopping.
"I need something One Direction worth, yet not screaming 'total idiotic fan'. I mean like cute, but also sexy..." Flannery complains.
"Agreed, like for me too. However, I hope they don't pay too much attention to us, seeing as we have Sadie with us..." I point out. Flannery pouts and then pulls me into a store.
"Maybe I'll just wear jeans and a tee...and converse..." I say, slumping against a wall in the store.
"What size are you, Kori?" Flan asks.
"16." I reply. Flan takes one look at my body and brings me the size 1's. I roll my eyes, but try on the clothes.
It was perfect.
"Let me see!!!" Flannery bangs on the fitting room door. I groan, but walk out, barefoot.
"Can you walk in heels? I mean your not even 5'1"...You could pull it off..."
"Yea, but I don't want to be wearing heels all night..." she smiles at me as we take our many purchases and leave.
We went to the hotel and brought food up for the girls, who were laughing at a movie.
"How'd it go?"Kelsey asks, her eyebrows raised towards my bags.
"Pretty good. We have sandwiches." I say. We all sit down to eat and I actually finish half of my sandwich. I feel it drop into my stomach and bulge, so I somehow gave a good enough excuse, changed, and went to the hotel's gym.
I worked out for about 3 and a half hours and then went into the sauna for another 15 minutes. By the time I was about to go back to the room, it was dinner time, so I showered in the hotel's locker room-don't ask me why they have a locker room, I don't know- changed into emergency clothes I brought, stowed away my clothes in a bag, and went back to the room, where all 3 girls were munching on pizza.
"Did you know they have a sauna here?" I asked, throwing the bag of wet workout clothes on my bed.
"No, they do?" Flannery asks. I nod, sitting on the couch.
"What's tonight's plan?" I ask. Sadie swallows.
"Can we go on the London Eye?" she asks.
"Course!" Kelsey answers.
"Let's all pretend we are going somewhere fancy and get in nice dresses?" Flannery suggests. She rolls her eyes. "I know we all have one new dress, at least." We all giggle and get up to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kori's London Eye Dress!!http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74968416
Flannery's London Eye Dress!!!http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74968802
Kelsey's London Eye Dress!!!!http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74969067
Sadie's London Eye Dress!!http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74969466