Status: I will update periodically.

Somebody to Love

Chapter 2.

They stayed over for a while. We talked about the tour, what it will be like, actually opening for a band as big as them. I was getting excited just thinking about it.

"Come on, Jake." Erik said, getting up from the floor. He stretched, and looked over at the clock.
"I gotta get home." Jake giggled.
"We are 21 years old, Erik, and you have a curfew?" Erik's face got red.
"As long as I live under my mother's roof, I have to follow her rules, now let's go."

Jake sighed, rolling off the bed. He looked over at me. I could feel my cheeks getting red. This always happened when he looked at me. I had gotten better at hiding it, but there were times, like tonight, when my feelings escaped. Especially when he stood there, his eyes all sleepy. He stretched his arms over his head, and his shirt would lift a little, exposing his perfectly muscular chest. My heart began to beat faster. I shook the thought. I was only 18 years old. He was 21. They were all 21. There was no way something like that would ever work out for me. I sighed deeply.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said, his voice low. I sighed, giving him a subtle smile.
"See you tomorrow, Jake." I said. He smirked, and turned toward my door, reaching down to assist Ricky to his feet, who also turned and waved to me as he followed them out.

As the door shut behind him, I plopped back onto my bed, and clutched the pillow to my chest. He was so perfect. His face, so perfectly shaped with his bright green eyes, and his jet black hair, perfectly styled up in the front. And his arms, so big and strong. I knew the second we went on tour the girls would be all over him. And I'd be nothing but his "buddy", and the lead singer in the band.

But, I've always admired Jake from afar. And I was positive, that's how it would always be.