Status: I will update periodically.

Somebody to Love

Chapter 3.

Finally, today was the day. I opened my eyes, and looked out my window, only to see it was still dark out. 4:00am. I felt like I barely slept. But I was out of my bed and into the bathroom in a matter of minutes. My heart was racing. Today was the day. Today was the first day of the tour. I quickly got ready, and gathered all my bags and waited for Erik to arrive.

It felt like an eternity, but finally I saw his dark purple jeep pull up my driveway. Thankfully, the rest of the guys were inside, and all piled into my bedroom to help me with my luggage.

"You ready, Hollywood?" Jake said, turning to me as he lifted to bags over his shoulder. I bit down on my lip, and smiled up at him, nodding.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed. He giggled, and carried the rest of the bags out to the jeep. I followed closely behind, losing myself in the intoxicating scent of Jake's cologne. He always smelt so fresh and clean. I managed to get a whiff whenever I got close, which was more often than not.

I said goodbye to my parents before we headed out and situated ourselves into the jeep. Suddenly, I was becoming more nervous, less excited. It was actually happening. I was really leaving now. I turned, now staring out my window as we pulled out of my driveway. Then, I felt Jake's arm around my shoulder. I tensed up.

"You'll be fine, Hollywood." He said softly. I peeked up at him, only to catch him staring back down at me, giving me his subtle smile. His eyes shone in the now rising sun coming from the window. I sighed.
"You know they're gonna eat you up, right?" He said. I felt my cheeks burn.
"What do you mean?" I asked. He giggled, now facing forward, but keeping his arm around me. I didn't mind.
"A cute girl like you? They'll love you. You're gonna be big." He said softly. I bit down. I was gonna be big? He was going to be the one that had girls throwing themselves at him, did he not see that? I sighed, and looked back at out the window. Maybe he was just being nice. He had to know that. He had to know how attractive he was, how perfect he was.

But, on the other hand.. he called me cute.