Status: I will update periodically.

Somebody to Love

Chapter 6.

Finally it was time for the show. I stood in the wings as I heard the crowd get louder and louder. They were chanting for us. My heart was pounding and a huge smile spread across my face. They were chanting for us.

"You ready, Hollywood?" I hear from behind me. My cheeks burned. Jake. I turned to see him walking towards he, guitar in hand. I smiled.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I said, sighing, running my fingers through my hair. He giggled.

"You're gonna do great. We're all gonna do great. That's why they asked us to be on their tour. Because they think we're great." My smile grew.
"Well, lets hope I'm great tonight." I said. He giggled.
"You're great every night.." He sighed, now looking down at his feet. He looked around.
"Where are the rest of the guys?" He asked. I pointed over across the stage.
"They're in the other wings." He nodded, now staring back at his feet. I peeked up at him. His eyes were sweet, nervous even.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He flashed me a smile, nodding.
"I'm okay. I always get before show jitters." He laughed.
"I didn't know that." I said. He shrugged.

Then, I heard footsteps from behind my. My heart seemed to stop.

"Hey!" Alex said, making his way down into the wings. Jake's eyes got wide. I smiled, trying to contain my excitement.
"Hey" I said. He looked out passed me at the crowd and smiled.
"They look like they're ready for you." He said, turning back to me.
"I'm excited to see you guys. I've been listening to your music for a while." My heart was beating faster now.
"R-really?" Jake said, he continued to stare at Alex, wide eyed. I sighed. Jake was so cute when he got excited. I turned back to Alex.
"Yeah.." He looked over at me "You've got a really nice voice." It now felt like my face was on fire. There was no denying the blushing now. He giggled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"So, I'll see you guys after the show." He said, patting Jake on the back, and giving me a wink before turning off.