Status: In Progress - Savael feels and William comforting because big brother

To Fall For Humanity

Chapter Three

"Do you have wings?" Gennz sat on the bed, watching Savael examine things around the room, "Like, proper angel wings?"

"I do," Savael looked over at her. She squirmed a little under his gaze, but continued, anyways.

"May I see them?" she asked. He nodded and she smiled. With a little effort, he willed his wings beyond his vessel, allowing her to see them. She gaped at them and reached out to touch them, but he shied away, giving her a distrustful look. It was not that he didn't like Gennz, but she was he Prince of Demons, He had no idea what her touch may do to them and he did not wish to find out. This is the scene William returned to.

"Hey, G, I got pie and burgers, so if you..." he glanced up and dropped the grocery bags when he saw the white appendages that Savael supported, "Um... Wow. Okay."

"I apologize," Savael said, mistaking his reaction, "Your sister asked to see them ad I granted her permission." He tried to tuck them away, again.

"No, no, it's just... Wow," William muttered, "They're... Nice."

"They're some of the most simply in Heaven," Savael avoided, blushing slightly, "My siblings are far more beautiful." He'd never been complimented on them before, but it was considered a great kindness when someone did.

Gennz took one look between the two and rolled her eyes.

"So, I heard pie," Gennz smirked, grabbing the discarded bags and pulling out the food, "And burgers. Nice. You have learned well, young padawan."

"Shut up, you dork," William shot her a look, "And leave one of those for me."

"Like I'd want your stupid veggie burger," Gennz returned, "It's like putting a salad on a salad. Seriously."

"Whatever," William brushed it off, turning back to Savael, "I didn't know if you wanted something, so I didn't get you anything..."

"Angels do not consume food," Savael stated.

"Right. Of course," William grumbled, "So, sleeping accommodations, then..."

"Angels do not sleep, either," Savael added.

"Perfect. I'll be staying up all night, then," he said.

"Why?" Savael asked, "I was under the assumption humans required sleep."

"We do, but I'm not having you stand around while I do," William returned.

"I'll watch over you," Savael assured. Gennz snorted into her pie.

"Yeah, okay. Laugh it up while you go get another room," William shoved her out of her seat, "Beat it."

"You two are already so married," Gennz retreated, barely avoiding the shoe aimed for her head.

"I don't understand," Savael spoke up, "Who's married?"

"Nobody. Drop it," William growled. Savael nodded and closed his mouth. William sighed.

This was going to be longer than he thought.