My Pain, Your Thrill.

I wanna love you, but I better not touch. I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop.

Your cruel device, your blood like ice. One look could kill. My pain, your thrill.

Mikey Way climbed into his older brother's bed again. It was a regular occurrence now, and it didn't look weird to the outside viewer anymore, but for the two brother's, they couldn't help it. They needed to just touch each other, or be near one another if the former wasn't possible. The other band members hadn't noticed anything unusual between them yet, but Mikey knew that it'd only be a matter of time before they were caught doing something they shouldn't.

"Mikes." Gerard breathed out and rolled onto his side, so he could face his younger sibling, his hand immediately cupping the bassist's cheek, his thumb stroking the skin soothingly.

"I couldn't sleep. I just... Needed to be here." Mikey pouted slightly, and scooched closer, just to be within touching distance of the frontman, and smiled softly at Gerard's touch.

I wanna love you, but I better not touch, (don't touch). I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much, (too much). I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison.

Gerard nodded in understanding, his hands moving ever so slowly up and down Mikey's back before silently pressing his lips to the bassist's lips, his tongue running over Mikey's bottom lip, waiting patiently to be granted access.

Mikey couldn't resist at all, he was weak, he knew it, and he carefully parted his lips, giving Gerard what he wanted, what he desired. What they both desired, so much, more than anything else in the world. It was as if with every next kiss came a feeling of even more want. Mikey didn't know how it was possible to want something so much, even after being given what he wanted at every chance that presented itself; neither of them did.

Gerard rolled his hips testingly and Mikey responded by moaning almost inaudibly into his mouth, his hands moving to the elder man's hips. His eyes drooping shut slightly, carnal lust dispersing every rational thought about how we shouldn't be doing this, this is practically illegal and what would mom say? from the once clear part of his mind. His conscience.

You're poison runnin' through my veins. You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains.

This shouldn't be happening, but, oh god, it feels just too damn right. Gerard was totally and utterly lost under the spell his younger brother had seemed to of cast over him. Whenever it was just the two of them, even with a simple act such as kissing, Gerard couldn't control the animal desire in him to just take everything he could from Mikey. He knew it was wrong, hell, they both did, but they just couldn't stop themselves from the utterly sinful act they knew they were committing, even if they'd wanted to. It was too late for that now.

Your mouth, so hot. Your web, I'm caught. Your skin, so wet. Black lace on sweat.

Gerard rolled them over, so his brother was now above him and he sighed in the back of his throat, almost whining. Mikey arched his back slightly as he felt his brother's hands moving down to his ass and groping the part of his body that Gerard knew so well from personal experience. Mikey visibly shuddered in anticipation and Gerard quickly rolled on top of him, his already half hard cock awakening further at the contact with his younger brother's full boner.

I hear you callin' and it's needles and pins, (and pins). I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name. Don't wanna touch you, but you're under my skin, (deep in). I wanna kiss you, but your lips are venomous poison.

Mikey couldn't help but groan in the back of his throat at the contact. All thoughts to do with anything other than the pure pleasure he knew he was going to feel in a few minutes simply vanished as he concentrated on rolling his hips in sync with Gerard's movements. Gerard's lips moved to the bassist's neck, biting down hard, which caused Mikey to whimper and buck his hips up by accident, to which Gerard slapped Mikey's ass cheek, again hard, and Mikey cried out a pathetic "Gerard!"

You're poison runnin' through my veins. You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains. Poison. One look, (one look), could kill, (could kill). My pain, your thrill.

Gerard relished the sound that Mikey emitted, getting turned on by the fact that he had this much power over somebody else. He always was the dominant one when it came to the two of them, but he loved it, he craved it. He couldn't imagine what it would be like if he let himself be taken by Mikey. He just couldn't allow it.

Sure, he'd let the fans think he could be submissive sometimes; what, with all the stage acts he pulled with Frank all the time, he wasn't surprised the whole world thought he was getting fucked by the hot rhythm guitarist who clearly had the hots for him. And it wasn't like they hadn't messed around. Sure, they'd given each other hand jobs, blow jobs, and the like, but Gerard had always found more pleasure in the obvious adoration that Mikey seemed to be captivated with.

Mikey, on the other hand, would gladly be the submissive partner, time and time again, no matter what. He just loved Gerard that much. He just wanted to please his older sibling; he didn't care what it took, he'd do it, just to see a smile on the vocalist's lips, whether it was in lust or love.

I wanna love you, but I better not touch, (don't touch). I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much, (too much). I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison.

The same thing always happened, their clothes literally torn from the other's body in their utmost moment of lust and desire. Neither could help it, they wanted to hear the other moan their name, they just wanted to be the only person in the other's thoughts. They craved the attention.

You're poison runnin through my veins. You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains. Poison.

It was a forbidden lust, a forbidden love, and that made it all the more desperate in these spare moments of absolute bliss. Gerard just wanted all the control he could gain, and Mikey just wanted his name to be shaped in the lips of the one he cherished the most. He didn't care if it was sick, he didn't even care if it was incest, all he cared about was being the one thing on Gerard's mind, and Gerard was no different.

I wanna love you, but I better not touch, (don't touch). I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you, but I wanna too much, (too much). I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison.

Gerard was the elder sibling, therefore he should know better than to do this. But he couldn't give it up. Fuck, he'd even give up cigarette's and coffee if it meant just one last touch from his brother, and that was saying something. He couldn't control his needs anymore and Mikey's mind literally couldn't process all of the pleasure he was receiving at the time he was receiving it; it was like an out of body experience and he was just a voyeur as Gerard went all out, his previous thoughts buzzing around his head, and then Mikey felt it, he slammed back into his own body, no longer just a voyeur but a participant, as he felt Gerard's manic thrusts.

Yeah, well I don't wanna break these chains. Poison.

Mikey's cries mixed in with Gerard's pants and growls was a cacophony of sound that was like a static ball, building with each passing moment. The static filled both sets of ears and they couldn't care less if someone walked in on them, but alas, their door was locked and the walls were soundproofed, just in case anybody did happen to stumble in on the events.

Runnin' deep inside my veins. Burnin' deep inside my veins. Poison. I don't wanna break these chains.

Neither lasted long, and the climax was something of a shock to both men. Mikey felt like his body was going to break and shatter at any given moment and Gerard was trying so hard just to keep it together that he couldn't hold out any longer than normal, even though he desperately wanted to.

They collapsed in a heap of tangled, sweat slicked limbs but couldn't care less, they were both absolutely shattered beyond belief. Mikey couldn't move and just lay on top of Gerard, who had his eyes closed, taking in heaving breaths as he tightened his grip on Mikey's waist.

Neither could believe the amount of absolute pleasure they could receive from the other, and it was impossible to give it up. They both dreaded the day they would be caught and found out, but for now, they lay in each others arms, choosing to be ignorant of the fact that anyone in the immediate vicinity could of heard.

The rhythm guitarist stared at the door for a few moments, just taking it all in. Everything he'd ever heard, everything that had ever been said to him, was a lie. He didn't want the man he adored with every single fiber of his being to know that he knew what was going on, so he just decided to leave silently, like a ghost in snow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah, I'm actually really proud of this.

I had an idea for this last night, after the song Poison by Alice Cooper became stuck in my head, and it just grew and grew until I couldn't resist the temptation of posting it any more.

Any comments would be appreciated xo