Status: trying really hard to get this done quickly

I Can Take You Places You Ain't Never Been Before

baby take a chance or you'll never ever know

I was way more nervous than I should’ve been. My boyfriend was getting home from tour today after three weeks of not seeing each other and I’d gotten time off for us to go camping. No big deal. I was a boy scout once, I knew my shit.

I didn’t even know if it was the camping or the seeing Michael again that freaked me out, honestly. Some of his twitchiness must’ve rubbed off on me because I couldn’t focus on anything. At least my shift was almost over and he was due to arrive back in Atlanta in only a couple of hours.

We’d been talking on the phone every day and skyping a lot, I shouldn’t have been so nervous. I knew what touring was like though; I’d been there and done that. I knew that there would be pretty girls throwing themselves at him every night, I’d seen it happen. He was an attractive guy; adorable smile, muscled arms, nice hair and eyes that could go from innocent to have sex with me in two seconds flat. How could I expect him to stay faithful to a gawky, dumb ginger like me when there were so many better options for him?

My phone beeped from my pocked and I glanced around quickly before checking it, there was a pretty strict no texting policy here. It was an alert from twitter though and I couldn’t help smiling when I read it. “@therettes: Coming home to my man @Bensshh today! Prepare your butthole!” It was weird, we’d been talking to each other like that on twitter for so long that people just assume we’re only friends, joking around. I mean, we were at the start but I’m so glad that’s behind us now. I don’t know what I’d do without Michael.

I decided to send a quick reply before I went back to work “@therettes I think I just came.” What seemed like only a few seconds later my phone beeped again and I noticed that I had an actual text from Michael. ‘Can’t wait to be home with you I miss you fag’ His words made me smile more than they probably should’ve. We talked to each other like that all the time, flinging insults instead of pet names even during sex. ‘Love you too homo, when are you getting in?’ I replied, actually going back to work this time, only to realise my shift would be over in five minutes.

It was such a relief to leave work and head home. Michael had replied that he was about an hour away which should’ve made me panic more but honestly now I was just looking forward to seeing him again. Seeing his face on a computer screen was nice but there was no way it could compare to actually being with him, kissing his stupid, bearded face or being wrapped in his beautiful, muscular arms and feeling so fucking safe.

It seemed like a good idea to actually get something productive done while I waited so I started packing all our camping shit into a box. It was kind of ridiculous that I’d kept all this stuff from when me and Cory went camping as kids, but I was glad I had. I’d been working such long weeks recently that it sounded like heaven to get away with the man I loved for a couple of days. Tent? Check. Sleeping bags? Check. Pillows? Check. Fishing poles? Check. Clothes? Check. Food? Fuck.

I go into the kitchen and start throwing everything into a cooler bag. You never know what you’re going to get hungry for when you’re in the wild, right? At least that’s what I told myself as I chucked a box of poptarts and a can of tomato soup in the food bag. And marshmallows. So many marshmallows. I’d kept forgetting that I’d already bought them over the last couple of weeks and as a result I had three bags sitting there waiting. We were going to get fat on roasted marshmallows. Which reminded me, matches.

I’d finally finished getting everything ready and had just sat down and turned on the tv when there was a knock on the door. “Hello?” I called, getting up and walking towards it. “Pizza delivery!” a familiar voice called and I threw the door open and threw myself into his arms.

“I missed you so fucking much you fucking asshole!” I grumbled, my arms firmly around his shoulders as I walked us slowly inside, nudging the door shut with my foot. “I would’ve never left the band if I’d realised how much it sucks not getting to kiss your stupid fucking face every day.” I started kissing his neck, closing my eyes and just enjoying being close to him again. His arms were wrapped tight around my waist and it just felt so good having him here again.

“I missed you too, shithead,” Michael smiled, rocking us side to side a little. “So are we going camping or what, cocksucker?” He asked, raising his eyebrows a little when he noticed all the stuff that was sitting on the living room floor, ready to go. “I wouldn’t let you back out if you wanted to. Do you know how many fucking marshmallows I bought?” I asked, returning his smile. This weekend was going to be awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
i felt like writing and there is just so not enough bohnferris out there okay they are perfect and they ship each other together as much as i do i s2g
anyway yeah im going to try and actually update this quickly so yeah comments would be appreciated they make me happy thanks for reading etc