Status: discontinued. working on a new one.

Improbabil Dragoste

Chapter Fourteen

We got Daryl into the house and into a bed. Hershel started to sew up a wound he had gotten while out looking for Sophia. He was a mess dirt and blood covering his body. Andrea was taken into another room so Patricia could just check it, I did not feel bad nor guilty for the way I reacted. This is why her weapon was taken away from her, she does not have proper judgment to handle one. No one questioned what happened to Andrea, and they did not question me which was for the best.

I stood in the door of Daryl's room watching Hershel help Daryl and Rick was next to Daryl asking him what happened.
“I found the doll washed up on the creek bed right there,” pointing on the map Rick brought it, “She must have dropped it crossing there somewhere.”
“Cuts the grid almost in half,” Rick explained looking behind at Shane seated behind him.
“Yeah you're welcome.” Daryl said looking down at his side.
“How's he doing?” Rick questioned.
“I had no idea we'd be going through the antibiotics so quickly. Any idea what happened to my horse?” Hershel asked.
“Yeah, the one who almost killed me? If it's smart, it left the country.”
“We call that one Nelly as in nervous Nelly. I could have told you if you'd bothered to ask. It's a wonder you people have survived this long.”

No one commented on what Hershel said as he turned toward me to leave, I stepped inside the room to get out of his way. Rick and Shane followed after him and I guess Lori was outside since I heard her speak to Rick and their voices faded off down the hall. I stood there with my arms crossed across my chest next to the now closed door.

“Will you live?” I asked jokingly crossing around the bed to the chair Shane sat in before.
He scoffed and adjusted the ice pack on his head, “I reckin' so.”
I sat there looking at him a bit longer before getting up and crossing over to the bowl of water and moving it closer to the bed taking the cloth off the side and dipping it into the water.
“What are you doin'?”
“You are a mess.” I said ringing out the cloth before turning and gently starting to clean around his side wound. “What happened?”
The damn horse got spooked by a snake and bucked off me, damn thing. I fell down the cliff and my arrow broke off my bow and jammed into my side.”
I didn't think it was safe for him to go alone, but I didn't dare say that, I sure he's angry enough as it is. So, I continued cleaning him in silence when I went to clean his face I gently started wiping his cheek scared I would hurt him since the wound on his head.
“Sorry if I hurt you.” I apologized early in case I did hurt him.
“I think I can deal. At least you didn't shoot me.”
I looked at him and laughed nodding turning away to ring the cloth out.
“I heard you gave Andrea a shiner.”
I paused before answering, “Yeah, I did I suppose. I was not very pleased wit her. How is your head? Anything I can get?”
“Ya, know when I woke up this morning I found somethin',” He started and shifted on the bed to dig into his pocket and pulled out that square piece of foil that Glenn tossed to me last night.
My face went red with embarrassment, “I-that-,” I started but stopped when Daryl pulled my arm. I was caught off guard and accidentally fell on his side causing his to groan in pain.
“I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to.” I said looking down and hovered my hand over his wound not wanting to cause any more pain.
“Nah it's nothin'.” He assured me.
I looked up at him bringing my hand near his side and placed it on his chest sighing. I sat up a bit and moved over to his unwounded side and laid my head on his chest after kissing it softly, “I was scared when I heard that gun shot and seeing you fall.”
“Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. Always have.”
I sat up resting on my elbow to look at him, getting a sudden confidence, I started to run my hand up his chest and leaned up to kiss his lips softly before kissing down to the side down to his neck, I heard him groan quietly.
“Well, you'll have to pass the job onto me for a moment.” I whispered before I lowered my hand to his pants feeling his body wasn't protesting to my demand. I started on his pants but then I was suddenly picked up and thrown under his body as he hovered above me. I saw him close his eyes for a moment, probably regretting moving too quickly, causing his head to ring. I raised my hand and ran it over his head gently and stopped at the back of his head.
“Are you alright?” I asked with concern.
“Peachy.” He responded dipping down to kiss me neck and down my chest.
I let a moan break out into the air at the feel of his finally touching me, it's been so long since I've felt the touch of a man. I dropped my hands down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head while Daryl went to work on removing my holster and pants, I kicked off my boots carefully so people wouldn't come asking what was happening. I pushed down Daryl's pants and pushed my own clothes off to the side, careful not to knock my holster off. When I was pushing them away I hit the condom and quickly ripped it out and covered Daryl with it then I looked into Daryl's eyes and he had the same animal look in his eyes that I was feeling. He wrapped his right arm around me and moved me further up and bed and moved deeper between my legs thrusting into me. I quietly called out not knowing if anyone was close by and wrapped my arms around his head and muffled my moans with his shoulder as he continued to thrust into me. He held onto me with his right arm still and we both tightened our hold on each other as we came close together.
“Daryl..” I called out as we released together.