Status: Finished:)

Hollywood Is Your Friend and the Undead Are Your Family

Fire Ball

As Sydney picked up her phone to text Jade to tell her that she will soon be leaving work so that they can pack for warped tour'13. She swiftly texted her and continued to clean the glasses at the bar she works at part time for. She constantly kept her eyes on the clock which said 20:50. Ten minutes and one hour then she's away for the weekend to see her favourite bands. She walked around the bar to pick up empty glasses only to realise her boss (Pete) checking her out. He winked at her as she forced a fake smile as she noticed him coming towards her it soon faded away. She tossed some of her red hair behind her back and quickly made her task at hand extremely interesting.
"Hey sexy, what you doing tonight" he spoke glaring at her chest.

"Umm nothing really" she mumbled not wanting this conversation to happen again for the third time this week.

"Can I come round then?". "No...my friends sick so I have to look after her" she lied

He quickly glared at her then spun on his heels to ask the same to her the co bartender Beth, just to get turned down by her. After Pete left, Beth and her talked for a while discussing plans for the weekend when she told Sydney she could leave early if she wanted because it's pretty slow today. She quickly thanked her and grabbed her things while walking out of the bar ignoring the comments off the drunken men while passing.

She soon reached her white Alfa Romeo and slid in. She started up the car and put in American Tragedy by Hollywood Undead. She skipped a few tracks until she reached Tendencies as she knew this would make her hyped up after a long day at work. She pulled out of the car park and made her way to her house. After a couple of songs, loud singing and a trip to the local store for hair dye and some cherry Sourz she soon pulled up in her drive way and heading inside. She silently opened the door and heard Mother Murder playing from upstairs. Tiptoeing up the stairs she slipped on the stairs and make a huge thump and the bottles rattled against each other. Jade immediately screamed then rushed to the stairs realizing it was Sydney that fell then her scared look vanished and she started laughing so hard she had to lean on the wall to stay up right

"Ha. Very funny.. looks like you're not having any Sourz"

Jade immediately stopped laughing and a pouting expression fell on her face

"Aww come on it was fucking hilarious, give me it please and ill help you pack" she pleaded batting her eyes.

Sydney just ran into Jades room leaving her with a confused look on her face although she realised why and chased after her. "I'm only evil when I need to be but you did this so easily..." they sang in union while dancing around Jades bedroom. After a couple of songs of this Jade ran grabbed the Xbox pad and turned it off leaving them both breathless.

"Shit" Sydney shouted making jade jump "Will you die my hair for me please it will be quicker and we still have to pack?".

"Fine. But I'm not helping you pack now" she replied. As Jades applied the bright red hair dye to Sydney's hair occasionally taking sips of her Sourz she began to think about the festival.

"Who's playing there again?"

"I think the main headliners are Avenged Sevenfold and Asking Alexandria. Oh and Hollywood Undead of course."

As soon a they had done putting the dye on Sydney's hair they both went into the basement to get their suitcases. Both of them heading into their own bedrooms and began emptying the contents of all their draws and wardrobes into a pile in the middle of the floor. Jade picked up all of her clothes and wandered into Sydney's room putting them on the floor splitting the pile into two: Definitely not taking and maybe. Sydney did the same until they had their final pile of clothes Jades consisting of mainly jeans and band tops while Sydney's was full of shorts and tank tops.

"Oh my fucking god Sydney. We forgot your hair dye is still on and you've had it on nearly 20 minutes too long" Jade suddenly shouted.

Sydney ran to her en suit and ripped her top off but fell against the sink not realizing she had drank that much Sourz, after she composed herself she then leaned over the bath while Jade tied back her black wavy hair and washed off the dye then dried it

"Its bright red Sydney look in the mirror!" Sydney looked in the mirror at her new luminous red hair

"Great I look like a fucking fire ball" she complained.

"No it still looks nice trust me. At least now you will get the attention of all the guys" Jade joked.

After Sydney stopped worrying about her hair she and Jade began to fold their clothes and pack them away with hair products, band bracelets, bathroom products and spare money. Putting their suitcases at the bottom of the stairs, leaving out clothes for the next day so they wouldn't take as long to get ready in the morning. They both got changed and soon fell asleep exhausted from the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is my first story its mainly going to be based around HU but I had to get this chapter out of the way:)

P.s Sorry if its a pretty boring chapter but ill upload the next one and it should be better.

Oh and thanks for reading:3