Status: Finished:)

Hollywood Is Your Friend and the Undead Are Your Family

Awkward Silence

I began to feel dizzy as mine and Georges tongues collided against each other as I he leaned over me, slightly pinning me down. I bit his lip causing him to let out a groan and carried on until I heard a huge smash of a bottle. I looked up to see Vodka running down the walls and pieces of glass shattered everywhere. I sat up slightly to see who did it over Georges shoulder and I found Jorel staring at me.

"What the fuck Jay?" Jordan shouted.

I felt such like a slut, I never even liked George in a sexual way and now we're practically having sex on the sofa. I've taken the jealousy thing to far and raised myself further when George attacked my neck causing me to moan and collapse backwards onto the sofa.

"Im going out, its getting fucking old sat around with sluts all day." he said.

I pulled away from George and looked in the direction of Jorel leaving after Jess had slapped him.

"Baby forget about him" George whispered in my ear

"How? Somethings obviously upset him" I pointed out not looking at George.

"Maybe hes jealous that I have the hottest girlfriend that I'm going to fuck tonight" he murmured in my ear so low that I could barley hear it over the music.

"Excuse me, I don't remember even saying yes to becoming your girlfriend?"

I raised my voice a little catching Jordan's attention but he just ignored it and carried on taking shots.

"Well now you are. And we're going to have sex right now." He demanded as he stood up and grabbed my wrist. I instinctively snatched it away "No I am not George. And not we are not. You can't just boss me about like a fucking pet!" I shouted now catching everybody's attention.

I began to storm out of the room but just as I passed George he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. "Yes ,you will fucking will obey me and that means if I have to force you" He demanded as I turned my head away from him.

I hadn't noticed the music had stopped or that everyone was looking at us. "FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK YOU FUCKING SLUT" he screamed in my face while shoving me into the wall causing me to fall to the floor. I let out a cry as I cradled my head in my hand as sobs rose out of my throat.

"George give it up your fucking hurting her, just fuck one of these girls" Jordan offered.

"Fine." He knelt down next to me and gripped my hair and yanking my head back forcing me to look at him "We will deal with this later. What the fuck are you crying for, its your fault your a stubborn whore"

He said with a slur as he noticed my my mascara running down my face. He pulled my head to one side and started sucking on my neck then he slowly sunk his teeth in as I let out a cry and he quickly moved his hands over my mouth to muffle my cry's. "ENOUGH GEORGE" Jordan roared. He quickly stood up and I put my hand to my neck to cover the mark. George and the whore soon disappeared out of the bus. "Girls please will you leave?" Matt asked politely and they did so.
"Sydney let me see" Jordan pleaded as he took the place where George once was. I slowly took my hand off the bite mark and heard all the guys gasp. I looked at my hand to see it covered in blood and looked back up to Jordan's worried face. I felt a wave of sickness and shot up running for the sink but due to my rather drunken state I fell back down but just in time Matt put a bucket in front of me as I puked my soul out. When I had finished Dylan got me a glass of water and announced he was going out to find Jorel and left.

"Come here hunny" Jordan said dabbing my neck with a soaked towel while rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"I didn't mean for this to happen I just didn't think he would jump to conclusions and thought we were together and.." I said before Jordan cut me off

"I bet he will feel worse in the morning. But we cannot tell Jorel that this ever happened okay?" He spoke to everyone while saying this and received a "You fucking got that right" from Matt.

"Why? Its not like he even cares about me" I said trying to convince myself

"Of course he does, he walked out because hes mad jealous of George and if he found out George he did this he would kill him.. literally" I felt myself turn white before I was sick again.

I don't remember anything after that point but I snapped my eyes open and looked around knowing I was in Jordan's bed I heard several snores so I knew most of the guys were asleep. I put on Jordan's dead culture hoodie on and raced to the bathroom not wanting to be seen just yet. I pulled the hoodie off and locked myself in. I inspected myself of all the bruises: A couple of light ones on my thighs and on my left shoulder. I looked at my neck to see a dark bruise around a few dents. Fuck how am I going to cover this up? I was just stepping out of the shower when the door knocked.

"Who is it?" I asked wrapping a towel around myself with my voice shaking.

"Jordan" he answered quietly.

I ran to the door unlocking it, pulling him in and locking it back up. We both hugged each other for a long time until he asked about my neck, I showed him and he faced twisted in disgust. He must of read my mind and answer the question I was asking myself.

"I know how to cover this up, stay here I will get you some clothes too"

He shortly returned with a baggy low gray top that tied at one side and was a little see through and some skinny jeans, a bra and a thong. He was holding something in his hand but he ordered me to get dressed first, I got changed with his back turned

"Now whats your brilliant idea?"

I teased. He motioned me to turn around and I did as I was told and felt something wrap around my neck. I looked in the mirror once he had done to see his bandanna around my neck

"Thanks so much, your a life saver" I thanked him and we both went out.

"Good morning missy" Matt said while pulling me into a tight hug when I walked past the kitchen. I sat next to Danny of the sofa and put my head on his shoulder

"Did Jorel and George come home last night?" I said, my eyes drifting down to my hands feeling guilty

"Yes, umm Jorel was passed out so Dylan had to carry him and George came home a couple of hours ago quite sober crying his eyes out saying hes going to kill himself. We managed to calm him down and get him to bed. Hes just really guilty and cares about you, you know that right?"

I paused for a second watching the bedroom door open and Jorel walk into the bathroom avoiding eye contact with everyone. "Yeah I know but I just don't want to be more then friends" I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door

"Ill be out in a minute" He told me. I got him some aspirin and water then set it on the table. He walked out refusing to look me in the eye, took the tablets, murmured thanks and began to walk into the sitting area to join Danny. I followed him and stood in front of him

"Jay please don't walk away from me" I pleaded "Ill..umm.. leave you two alone" Danny said awkwardly walking out shutting the door behind him.

"Jorel I...." I trailed off not knowing what to say "Where did you go last night and why?" I wondered. "I went out and you know why don't play dumb with me Sydney" Awkward silence.

"Did you fuck him?" He hissed with enough venom to kill someone

"No! Jay.. How could you say that when you know I don't feel that way with him?" My voice becoming hysterical.

"I'm sorry, I just got so mad I just wanted to take you off him and beat the shit out of him so I just left" He said ashamed of his actions.

"Now you know how I felt when I saw you with that girl." I whispered bowing my head. I heard him stand up and felt a arm wrap around my waist, I buried my head into his shirt while putting me arms around his neck

"Hey, how did this happen?" He said while adjusting my top so he could see the bruise on my shoulder.

"Oh I bumped into the wall when I was drunk" I lied

"Ok but that doesn't explain why you have Jordan's bandanna" he told me stating the obvious. Fuck I totally forgot about that

"We had a bet to see how long I can keep it on for" I once again lied thank god I'm a good liar.

"Haha fine you are such a freak" he joked. I stuck my tongue out and turned to go to the door just as George stepped through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm still going to be uploading chapters but not daily as I've got tons of course work to do:)

Thanks for reading ^.^