Status: Finished:)

Hollywood Is Your Friend and the Undead Are Your Family

It Was All Over

I was walking out of the concert with the strangers arms wrapped tightly around me forcing my body to stay in contact with his. I felt slightly uncomfortable as he pulled me across the road, the cold air making my fingers go numb slightly. He stood me near the wall and towered over me, flash backs of Warped flooded my mind and I began shaking out of fear.

"Hey hey hey.. It's okay you're with me" He said attempting to calm me down. But I knew guys like this all too well, they only want one thing but tonight he was not getting it.

He leaned down to kiss me and for a split second I thought about going to kiss him but just before our lips touched I pushed his chest to stop him. Then he leaned on me with a lot of pressure, my back was on the ice cold wall and he collided our lips together while attempting prying my lips open. I managed to pull away and slapped him across his face. His eyes doubled in size and he gripped my shoulders and forced me to collide with the wall making sure my head bounced off it. A cruel smile crept across his face as I fell to the floor and attempted to crawl away from him. All I saw next was some one grip his neck and he was ripped from my sight I looked towards the direction he has been taken. I saw Jorel ramming the back of his head into the wall and blood running down behind him, I only acknowledged that Jay had a gun when he put it to the side of the guys head.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING AN INNOCENT GIRL LIKE THAT?" He stated rather then asked while towering over him.

"Come on man shes a tease and a slut!" He spat back while his eyes stared through me.

Jay tightened his grip on the guys neck as his knuckles were turning white, he dropped the gun as his hand was getting clawed at by the other guy because his was struggling to breathe.

"Jay don't... please" My voice sounded hoarse and muffled.

Jay looked towards me with eyes of a killer but as soon as he noticed my reaction he dropped the guy and crouched next to he to see if I was okay.

"Are you.."

Was all that Jay managed to say before I saw him being dragged away. The next few moment was all a blur. I saw Jay and the guy hit each other before I closed my eyes and thought about the day when me and Jorel was lay in bed together talking and that was the day I fell in love with Jorel Decker. My thoughts were ripped apart when I heard a gun go off and a blood curdling shout. My eyes jolted open to see Jorel's outline fall to the floor, George and Jordon ran towards the guy who pulled the trigger where as I sprinted towards Jorel in a puddle of blood on the side walk. His eyes were unfocused and his breathing was shallow, tears instantly ran down my face and they seemed to be never ending. I tired to shake him but he wouldn't talk to me. George mentioned something but I couldn't hear him over my sobs. I pushed down on the wound to try to stop it from bleeding but it wouldn't work and I figured I wouldn't have long left with him. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead.

"Jay I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I just thought you didn't want to be together and it drove me crazy. This is all my fault, I'm so stupid. Please be okay.. I need you to be okay because I love you and without you I will have nothing"

He didn't reply or even move he just lay there like a statue. I rested my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat beginning to slow down the only thing I could do was to scream for help but no one could. After a couple of seconds I felt his life being taken away. Taken away so cruelly that no one even got to say goodbye. The only thing I could think of was again that day when we was in bed but now I thought about when I drew patterns on his chest. A chest that was moving up and down with every breath and every heartbeat, now that same heart will never beat, the same lungs with never breathe and the same boy will never live.

His lifeless body was ripped from my grip and taken into a ambulance as I saw his face for the very last time.

"JAY NO.. LET ME GO WITH HIM"

I screamed as tears flooded my cheeks. I felt Jordan pull me away from the ambulance as they left to go to the hospital. I started punching Jordan in the chest for him to let go of me but he didn't budge. I sank to the floor out of exhaustion and so did he, looking at his face I saw a single tear running down his face it dawned on me that Jay was dead and no one could bring him back. I cried harder as I wrapped myself around him. Only if I did what he said and stayed back stage, only if I didn't have to try to make him jealous. My mind raced of 'Only Ifs' as I felt my heart crumble and my lungs collapse, it was getting harder to breathe each second. I pushed Jordan away and threw up on the side walk. How could this happen? I kept asking myself the same question as I was silently shaking on the floor of the cold mean streets of LA. My eyes gazed over to the blood patch on the floor, I noticed Jays Pride cap near it and I reached for it and held it tightly.

"Sydney lets go in its freezing" Jordan said while staring at the spot Jay had just been lying in less then 10 minutes ago.

"You go ahead I'll catch up in a minute" I whispered my voice hoarse from crying.

He and George set off towards the Tour Bus to tell the guys the recent events. I found myself scanning the floor for something but I wasn't sure of what. I grabbed a piece of broken glass on the floor and spun it around in my fingers for a while before I lined it up with my skin on my wrist and dragged it across. I felt nothing. I watched as the blood dripped and made a small puddle on my leg. I did it again but this time harder, each time it got deeper and the pool of blood got bigger. I was beginning to feel weak when I saw Jordon come around the corner. When he saw me he sprinted towards me and took the glass shard out of my hand and placed it on the floor then crouched down beside me.

" Sydney please please don't do this now, not when I need you the most I love you and you're practically my sister please don't go.. not like this not now" He pleaded while tying his bandanna around the top of my arm to stop the circulation. When I looked at his face I noticed little tears rolling down his face.

"Jordon. I love you too but hes gone and you're not him, you can't fix it this time and neither can I" I murmured as my words began slurred and my body became clumsy. I placed my hand on his cheek then planted a small kiss his lips and grabbed the shard of glass without him knowing. Before he had time to react I dragged it across my wrist as hard as possible making sure I would be gone forever. As soon as I had done it Jordon broke into a new set of tears and tore the glass out of my hand. I felt a fuzziness over come me and the sight of Jordon's face disappear from my eyes. A small smile hit my lips as I felt myself going, slipping away to be with Jorel. I felt blackness overcome me and it was all over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was the last chapter of this story but I am now writing one called I'd Give You My Heart And I'd Let You Just Hold It if you liked this one you should check it out:)

Thanks for reading ^.^