Status: Unfinished, updates will be whenever I can. :) Probably twice a week.

Sunset Shifter

All About Me

I just realized I never introduced myself, how rude of me. I do apologize. My name is Luna-Fae Pierce. I'm 17 years old, and so is my best friend, Henry Auburn, he's my partner at our job. We work for my dad hunting rogue witches and shapeshifters. His twin works with us too, though they look nothing alike. Henry is tall, pale, and muscular, with green eyes and black hair. James, his twin, looks like a Native American, skin tone and all. Henry takes after their mom, while James and their sister take after their father. The twins are shapeshifters, but their sister, who has a different mother, is a witch. Hazel, their sister, is 20 years of age. She works with my sister, Serenity, as a professional photographer, co-owning a business. They both have short hair, but while Hazel's is shoulder length and black, Serenity's is to her chin and light reddish-brown. My sister and I look nothing alike, except for our height.

I have one neon green eyes, and the other is electric blue. One eye represents the witch(the blue), the other represents the shifter. My hair is fiery red and flows to my waist in waves. I, like my older sister, am rather short, only reaching 5'2". I like long walks on the beach... I'm just kidding. I do however write poetry, but that's my dirty little secret.

My family, as I like to call them, live together in a Victorian style house in Pennsylvania. Three shifters, one half-and-half, and one witch under a roof can be a handful, so my dad hired a nanny for us when we were 10, when the Auburns came to live with us because their parents were killed by a rogue pack of shifters.

We are dysfunctional, and still young, but we all love each other just the same.