Status: This story is in progress. Please review. :D

This is for The Hero

Chapter Three: Make Me Make That Sound

Chapter Four

I led Trenton to my dorm room and I struggled to get the key in the doorknob because my hands were still trembling from the sight I witnessed in Breaker. Trenton stood up for me at the bar, and it was really nice of him to do that.

What scared me, though, was that he doesn't know the danger that him and I are in when it comes to Stephen. He will do everything he can to get ahold of me because his grudges are never let go. Now that Stephen probably thinks that I am the one who sucked Trenton onto him makes me his first victim.

Isn't that just wonderful?

I finally got the key in the doorknob, and I unlocked the door to let Trenton inside. He walked in while I flipped the switch and shut the door.

"I still can't believe he said that about you. You seem perfect." he said.

I blushed. "Well, you know what they say about assuming."

"Don't say that." He walked to me while I was leaning against the door. He got close to me. "If your personality is about as amazing as your looks, then you are perfect to me."

I chuckled a little. "I can see that you still haven't worked on your pick up lines yet. It's a step up from when you asked about my name."

He grinned, and I almost melted under his stare. He grabbed my hand. "You're trembling."

There wasn't any getting out of this. "I'm just scared about Stephen, that's all."

"Why? If he comes near you, just tell me."

"It's not that. It's because you just now made one of the worst enemies you could." I lightly bit my lip.

"Trust me, I've dealt with worse." He said, nonchalantly.

"Trenton, this is serious. He isn't your average high school bully. He has weapons, he has friends, and he has connections. The only reason he doesn't get in trouble for anything is because his dad hires the best lawyers in the nation. He's not part of the mafia or anything, but his grudges are not to be taken lightly." I wish he understood how much I worried about him, but since we've only been talking for three days, it would be weird to express feelings too early.

Trenton shrugged his shoulders. "Then, he better hit me with his best shot."

Just then, a tear ran down my left cheek, and I wrapped my arms around Trenton. I tried to speak clearly, but all that came out was a whisper. "I don't want you to get hurt."

He returned the gesture. "I promise I won't." he said lightly.

"You can't say that." I detached from him, and I wiped my eyes. The resistance to cry was dwindling, so I needed to control my emotions.

"Well, then, I'll try my best." Trenton was so calm about this, and it pissed me off while soothing me at the same time. I didn't know if he was full of himself or what.

His eyes were locked onto mine, and the intensity between us was multiplying tenfold. I could feel it through each heartbeat. We were close together, and I couldn't help myself from the force I felt around us, so I got closer to him, and before I knew it-

He closed the gap, and he kissed me. His lips were soft and the feeling of them against mine were overwhelming when the lightning struck me and tingled throughout me. Again, with every beat of my heart, the feeling multiplied, and the shock jolted through. My hand came up and caressed his cheek, then Trenton's hands came down and brought me to his body by lightly pushing my hips to him. We were suddenly in a trance of our own force of feeling, pairing together to evolve into a form of unleashed euphoria. The rush kept flowing between our bodies and gliding around us to bring the greatest sense of attraction I've ever felt.

We broke it off to catch our breath, intensity still intact between our touch. I looked up at Trenton's eyes, noticing there was a spark I saw that wasn't in his eyes before. His heart was beating faster than mine, and his breathing was out of control.

My voice came out breathy. "Was that too much for you to handle?"

Trenton smiled. "No, I finally found someone that can match my intensity."

I grinned. "Perfect." I guided him to the side of the bed, and I sat down while leaving a light peck on his lips. His hands landed on both sides of me on the mattress while mine were on his face and his chest. I scooted back against the wall where the bed sat while Trenton followed suit onto the other side without breaking our kiss. My other hand took a daring move and went under his black shirt, trailing his stomach and guiding his shirt up to show his chest. He moaned, and the vibrations from his mouth to mine made me moan, too.

He broke the kiss. "Make that sound again." He left little pecks against my necks, and my breathing suddenly kicked into overdrive. He trailed down to my lower neck.

I let my moan out again and turned red. Trenton came back up to my face. "I love that sound." I kissed him again and lifted his shirt up and off of him.

Trenton looked slightly chilled. "Are you sure? I don't want to anything wrong. It's been a while."

"Just go slow. You'll be fine." I said.

He grinned. We kissed again, and I rolled us to the right to where I was pinning him on the bed. I took my shirt off and threw it behind me. Trenton raised an eyebrow, and then retaliated by turning us back to the left with him on me. He got close to me and whispered, "Get ready for the best night of your life."

"Who said I wasn't ready?"

A kiss here and a kiss there and I soon gave in to witness the true beauty of Trenton, and the feeling of our bodies merged that night is something I'll never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Next is First of the Year by Skrillex. :3