Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

Dr. Maxwell

A few hours later, Clint and I were on our way to pay a visit to Doctor Maxwell. We reached our destination, a somewhat old looking apartment building.

“Are you sure this is the right place, maybe Fury sent us the wrong coordinates…”

“No. These are the right coordinates…She’s in here, I can smell the lab, and all its medications, and…” I trailed off; I didn’t even want to continue.

“Rachel, can you tell us where Miss. Maxwell is…”

“Right away, Miss Blair…” A few moments passed.

“She is on the 14th floor, do be careful Miss. Blair, the security of this building is top notch…” I smirked.

“I will be careful, thank you Rachel…”

“My pleasure, Miss Blair…”

“Okay, on the count of three, kick the door open, and be on your guard…” Clint said I nodded, and I counted silently.

One. Two. Three! Gathering as much strength that I could muster, I brought my foot in contact with the door, and the door flew into the building. Clint just stared at me.

“It was kind of loose, anyways…” I said, before walking into the building. I already had an arrow laced on my bow, waiting to be fired. We reached the door at the end of the hallway. Clint opened the door, careful not to make a sound. I could see two guards on the other side of the door, so just before Clint opened the door, I put my finger to my lips. He nodded, understanding. I silently opened the door, and with a flick of my wrist, I threw two darts, one into each of their necks. I walked through the door, and I stepped over each of them. I pressed my ear piece.

“Rachel…I need you to send the coordinates from Dr. Maxwell’s phone to my own…” I whispered.

“Right away, Miss Blair…” I looked to my phone, and a few seconds later, I received the coordinates.

“It’s the last door on the left…” I said. Clint nodded, and we walked soundlessly in the hall. We reached the last door, and I remembered something.

We’re talking about Dr. Miranda Maxwell here…she has security everywhere…all the time…

“No Clint, wait!” I hissed. But it was too late, he had already opened the door, and he was grabbed by 2 guards, and I was snatched, and thrown onto the ground, in front of Dr. Maxwell.

“Ah…I do believe that we have met before…dear Saoirse…I believe it is…” A guard grabbed me by my hair, and he held me in front of Maxwell.

“Ooh…You still do look the same, as I do remember from years ago…You were so free…not any longer…” She motioned to the side of her. I turned my head, to see that a few guards were bringing a large clothed box- like shape, towards us. I knew what it was…and I began to freak out.

I wasn't going back in another cage! I swung my feet back, and I hit the guard that was holding me, in the chest. He let go, instantaneously. I grabbed his hand, and I flipped him over my back, making him slam into the cage. Three other guards rushed at me, each from different directions. I ran at one of them, and I jumped over him, using his shoulders to spring over him. Without paying attention, he slammed into the other guards. I smirked. Too easy. I walked over to the doctor, and she backed away.

“Come on… Saoirse…let’s be civilized people about this…”

“Civilized…Civilized! Why should I forgive you for doing this to me?” I shouted at her, as I opened up my wings. Her gaze turned to behind me. I followed her gaze to see that a guard was sneaking up behind me, with a needle in his hand. He plunged it into my arm, and I slumped to the ground, and everything went black…