Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

I am Fang

I just received a call from Robin. She is my artificial human information source. I copied her plans from Jarvis’, but I gave her a few personal touches of my own, I gave her emotions. “Miss Stark, are you sure about this?” Robin asked me.

“Positive. Tony knows that I am an assassin, he said as long as I didn’t get caught by the Avengers, or by the police, then I am fine…”

She let out a robotic sigh. I went to the roof of Stark Towers, and I let out my wings. They were cramped at first, for Tony didn’t let me fly out during the day. I took off. A few minutes later, I landed on a rook of a nearby building to where my next target was. He was the Senator, and he was involved with shipping of weapons to other countries. I know it doesn’t sound like a big deal, but to other people it is a very big deal. These things were unknown to the public, but a few people did manage to get this information for me, let’s not get into any of those details right now. I reached into my pocket and I unfolded a piece of newspaper, and I had tucked in there, I glared at the picture of the senator, and I reread the article below it to make sure that I was in the right place.

I was, and I tucked the newspaper clipping back into my jacket. I zoomed in on the window, and I was glad to see that the senator had removed himself from the party, and he was sitting in his office, talking with a few of his security guards. I smiled; this was going to be easy… I fixed my eyes, so that they were back to normal, and I pulled my bow from around me. I laced it with an arrow, and I opened up my wings, allowing them to open to their full wingspan.

I pulled my hood over my head, and I made sure that it covered up my eyes, and that they could only see my nose, and mouth. I jumped off the roof, and I smashed through the window, feet first, tucking in my wings at the last minute. I looked to see the shocked expressions of everyone in the room. Before anyone could move, I shot down a few guards, and I threw my small darts into the rest of their necks. I turned to face the senator, who was looking at me in horror.

“Wh- What do you want? Wh- Who are you?” He asked me. “I’m just an angry citizen, who would just like some sweet vengeance. That’s all…” I snarled. “Who are you?” He asked me.

“No one of consequence…” I said, quoting Westley from the Princess Bride.

“I must know…” He said, stupidly.

“Get used to disappointment…” I quoted again. He sighed.

“Why don’t we try to solve this like civilized people, where you put that bow down, and we can talk about this…” He said, with a fake sense of fear in his voice and with a tiny, tiny look of fear in his eyes. I lowered my bow, just a little bit, to make it seem like I was thinking about it.

“Don’t think so…” I said. Before he knew what happened, I laced another arrow onto my bow, and I fired it into his chest. He slumped to the ground. I walked back over to the window, and I perched myself on the window sill, ready to jump. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the other men, cowering in the corner of the room.

“Wh-Who are you?” One of the men asked me, his voice trembling. I turned around, and I gave him a cold stare.

“I am Fang…” I said, then I turned back around, and I jumped from the window, leaving the men staring out the window in complete shock, at what they had just witnessed.

“Very well done, Ms. Stark…” I heard Robin say, encouragingly.

“Thank you Robin…” I said, as I continued to fly back to Stark Towers.