Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

Explosion

There was a huge explosion, and I fell to the side, with Tony and Captain. “Put on the suit…” Cap said.

“Yup…” Tony said, shakily. Tony scrambled up; Cap reached down and helped me up. We followed Tony down the hall.

“Engine 3. I’ll meet you both there…” We both nodded, and we took off.
We reached the engine, and Cap forced the door open. Engineers were helping their wounded inside, and we let them pass. We stepped aside to let them by. Steve pressed his ear piece.

“STARK! STARK WE’RE HERE!” Steve yelled, due to the wind.

“Good. I need to set up the conducting cooling system back on line…” Tony turned to face us, and he pointed to a control panel, a few feet above Cap and I.

“I need the both of you to get to that control panel, and tell which relays are in overload position…”
Cap and I nodded. I opened up my wings to find that were multi colored, instead of the usual night black that they were before. I touched them, and they felt like silk. Steve jumped to grab a beam, and he flipped over it to reach the control panel. I opened my wings, and I flew to meet him. He pulled out the control panel, and orange lights were flickering everywhere.

I brushed my hand over it, and Steve did the same thing. Our hands brushed past each other’s, and I felt my cheeks hotten. I slipped my hand down to my side, and I looked about the control panel. From the corner of my eye, I could feel Steve’s eyes on me, and my cheeks reddened.

“What’s going on in there?” I heard Tony’s voice echo through our ear pieces.

“It seems to run on some sort of electricity…” Steve said. I laughed, and he turned to me, and he smiled.

“Well you’re not wrong…” Tony said.
I showed Steve what Tony meant, and he nodded, understanding. After a few minutes, Steve slid the control panel back.

“The relays are in position…”

“Even if I clear those rudders, this thing won’t start without a jump…”

“If you don’t get out in time, that thing you’ll be shredded…” Tony stopped to think about it for a moment.

“You see that lever over there?” Steve and I looked over to the lever, and it was a few feet away.

“It can reverse the polarity long enough for me to get out. Stand by it, and wait for my word…” Cap walked away from it, and he ran and leapt over to it. I saw that it wasn't that far away, I decided to jump over to it. I took a few steps away, and I leapt. The piece of metal that I landed on, snapped under my feet, and I slipped. I grabbed the edge of the platform.

“Saoirse!” Steve called down to me.

“I’m fine…” I said, as I tried to hoist myself up. Steve grabbed my arms, and he pulled me up. I felt something sharp scrape across my chest. I groaned, Steve looked to me in alarm. I waved him away.

“I’m fine…” I lied. Just then, we saw a group of men, enter the engine repair wing. One of them, picked up a grenade and the yanked the pin out, and threw it in the direction of Tony. My heart jumped to my throat. Cap jumped out, and he hit it away. I heard the faint explosion, and he landed on a narrow ledge, a little ways from me.

They began firing near Cap, hoping to throw him from the ledge. I snatched my bow from my back, and I shot an arrow into the chest of the closest solider, hoping to draw their attention away from Cap. It worked and they began firing near me. I gave enough time for Cap to leap to somewhere safe. He landed on the platform where the men were, and he fought off a few, while I fired my arrows into some of their chests.

Another soldier; was standing by the doorway, and he fired. Cap snatched a piece of metal, and he threw it at him. It hit the control panel, and sparks flew. Steve grabbed hold of the railing, and he flipped himself up onto the same platform as me. He grabbed a gun, and he held it ready, as he backed closer to the lever. A few minutes passed, and no one came. Cap lowered the gun, and I lowered my bow.

BIG MISTAKE.

Another soldier appeared out of nowhere, and he fired near me. I stumbled backwards, and my footing slipped, and I fell. Luckily, a rope was dangling near me at the time, so I reached and I grabbed it. A piece of metal came down, and it slashed a bit of my wing. I bit my lip from crying out in pain. I looked over to it. It didn’t look that bad, but man did it ever sting!

“Cap hit the lever…” I heard Tony say.

“I need a minute here…”

“Cap…lever now!...” Tony groaned.

Cap grabbed my arm, and he hoisted me up. I fell into his chest, he leaned forward, and he pulled the lever down. He kept one arm steady around me. I turned my head to see Tony come flying in, and he hit the soldier that was about to fire at us. He turned to his side, and he fell onto his back, out of breath. His suit was full of dents and scratches. Cap helped me down to Tony, and when I jumped down to the second platform, the wound in my wing, was even more painful now. Everything was silent for a moment, and Tony finally stood up. Just then, our ear pieces buzzed to life.

“Agent Coulson is down……” I heard Fury say. My heart fell to my knees.

"A medical team in on its way…”

“They’re already here…” Fury said, before continuing, “They called it”

My heart felt heavy for I didn’t remember my parents, but besides Tony, Coulsen felt like a father to me, and his death just stung…