Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

War!

*Max’s Point of View*

We neared New York, and we could see the portal opened up in the sky.

“Oh boy…” I thought. We were beginning to approach the tower, and I pressed on my earpiece.

“Stark, we’re on your three, headed northeast.”

“What took you so long? Stop for drive through?” He asked, cockily. I walked to the front of the jet, and I leaned past Natasha; I knew he could see me, so I rolled my eyes at him, Clint chuckled.

“Swing up Park, I’m going to lay them out for you…” Tony added.

“Swing up Park, he’s going to lay them out for us…” I told Nat. She nodded, we did as he told us, as soon as we saw the aliens or the Chitauri; Nat started firing at them, hitting most of them, while Clint continued steering the jet. As soon as most of the aliens were ash, we circled around, and on the Stark Tower, we saw Thor battling Loki. Anger boiled through me, when I saw Loki, but of course I didn’t show it.

Nat aimed and fired at Loki, but he avoided it, and he used his sceptre to hit the jet, and knock us out of the air.

“Hold on tight, guys!” Nat ordered to Steve and I. We grabbed onto anything that could hold us steady. We crashed into the pavement and Clint and Nat unbuckled themselves; and Clint and I grabbed our bows, and we ran outside.

“We have to get back up there!” Steve yelled. We all stopped in our tracks, because we heard a sound coming from the portal.

We looked up, to see a huge shark-like creature come out of the portal. I had seen this creature before, but I didn’t know when or where I had seen a creature like this. We watched as more of the aliens started jumping off the creature and landing on buildings. The shark like creatures; began to look familiar. I scrunched my face up, in curiosity.

Why did they look familiar?

My train of thought was broken when I remembered something, “Stark, are you seeing this?” I asked, through my ear piece.

“Seeing……still working on believing……” He said, in disbelief.

“Where’s Banner? Has he shown up yet?” He added.

“Banner?” Steve asked, confused.

I heard Tony sigh, “Just keep me posted…” The aliens started shooting at us from everywhere, so we took shelter, behind a cab.

“We’ve got civilians still trapped up here…” Clint said, to Steve. Just then, we heard shots being fired above us. We ducked, to see Loki shooting at civilians.

“Loki…” Steve hissed. He looked over the cab, to see the civilians.

“They’re like fish in a barrel down there…” He said.

“We got this. We’re good. Go.” I heard Natasha say to Cap.

“Do you think you can hold them off?” Cap asked, Clint and I.

“Captain…” Clint started to say.

“It would be our genuine pleasure…” I continued. We stood up, and I shot a creature in the eye, killing it instantly. Natasha started to shoot the aliens, and as of right now, we were all fighting for our lives…

Just then, Clint’s voice interrupted my thoughts. “Saoirse, come on. There are people are trapped on a bus…” I turned to Nat.

“Go, I’ve got your backs…” She said to me. I nodded, and Clint and I ran for the bus, and we started unloading people off the buses. Once we finished, we ran back to Nat, and we all stood side by side. Clint on her right, I was on her left.

“This is just like Budapest, huh?” I heard Natasha say to Clint.

“You and I remember Budapest very differently…” Clint said, while looking around. I smirked. Just then, we were ambushed again……right when Natasha ran out of ammo. I sighed; thankfully, I wasn't fully human, so these things weren’t that much of a problem for me. One of them, looked a few times bigger than the rest, and he looked heavier too. He grabbed my shoulder, and he flipped me over. I landed on my back, and I groaned. He lifted his arm up, and he was about to bring it down on me.

I brought my legs up, and I brought them in contact with his chest. He flew backwards, and he hit a nearby car. I walked over to it, with an arrow laced on my bow. He lunged at me, and he caught me around my middle. Once again, I landed on the ground. I felt one of my wings land weirdly, and I winced. I grabbed an arrow, and I stabbed it in its eye. It stumbled back, and I shot an arrow into its chest. I heard the crunching sound of metal, and I looked at my arm. It had torn some skin away, and some of my metal arm was showing. I concentrated and I stretched my skin over it, so that no one could see. It wasn't time for them to know yet, not even Tony.

Creatures started circling the three of us, when Cap jumped back in and helped. We killed them off and as more began to approach they were suddenly electrocuted by Thor. I smiled, as Thor landed near us.

“What’s the story upstairs?” Steve asked Thor.

“The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable…” He answered.

“Thor’s right. We’ve got to deal with these guys…” Stark said, in our ear pieces.

“How do we do this?” Nat asked.

“As a team…” Cap answered.

“I have unfinished with Loki…” Thor said.

“Yeah, well get in line…” Clint said.

“Save it…” Cap said, walking in front of us, before turning around.

“Loki’s going to keep this fight focused on us, and that’s what we need. Without him, these things could run wild…” Steve continued, but I zoned out. I couldn’t help but thinking that something was going to happen and that I wouldn’t see them again.

Just then, we heard the sound of a motorcycle approaching. It was Bruce?

“So this all seems horrible…” Bruce stated.

“I’ve seen worse…” Nat said, with a faint smile on her face.

“Sorry…” Bruce said, apologetically.

“No, we could use a little worse…” I added.

“Stark…we got him...” Cap said.

“Banner?” Tony asked.

“Yep, just like you said.”

“Good, now tell him to suit up, I’m bringing the party to you…” In the distance, I saw him come around the corner of a building; behind him was one of the Leviathans.

“I don’t see how that’s a party…” Natasha said, sarcastically. Bruce began walking towards the creature.

“Dr. Banner…Now might be a very good time for you to get angry…” Bruce turned around.

“That’s my secret, Cap…I’m always angry…”

He turned back around, he was the Hulk. He hit the creature, in the head with his fist. Suddenly, that back half of the creature went up, and it started to fall towards us.

“Hold on…” Tony said, aiming and firing at an open piece of flesh on the Leviathan. It exploded, and Cap grabbed me, and he held me close. He lifted his shield up, and protected the both of us. I heard metal hit the ground constantly. When, it finally stopped, we all stood in a circle, looking out for more aliens.

I looked around at my family, wondering if this would be the last time, I would see them, or if it was the last time they were going to see me, as Saoirse, or as a human?