Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

Teamwork

“Guys…” I heard Nat say. I looked up, to see more of the large creatures, start to come out of the portal.

I heard Tony say, “Call it, Captain…” I turned to face Captain.

“Okay, alright listen up. Until we can close that portal…our priority is containment. Barton, I want you two on that roof…” Steve said, pointing to a roof on our right.

“Eyes on everything, call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back, or you turn it to ash…” Stark nodded.

“Can you give me a lift?” Clint asked.

“Right. Better clench up, Legolas…” Tony got a hold of Clint, and he lifted him into the air.

“You, me and Saoirse, we stay here on the ground. Keep the fighting here…” Steve turned to the Hulk.

“And Hulk……” He turned to face Steve.

“Smash.” Steve said, simply. He smiled, and with a jump he was in the air. As soon as we were all separated, we were instantly attacked!

“Tony, you got a few strays sniffing your tail…” I heard Clint say.

“Just trying to……keep them off the streets…” Tony said.

Either it was just me, or did he sound a bit out of breath?

“Well……” Clint started to say, “They bank worth a damn…” He finished.

“Find a tight corner…” I added, absentmindedly.

“I will roger that…” A few minutes later, I heard Tony’s voice buzz back through my ear piece.

“Nice call. What else you got?” I answered this time.

“Well…Thor’s taking on a squadron on 6th…” Clint replied.

“And he didn’t invite me…”

I smirked, as I rolled my eyes, and as I continued shooting, I felt something sharp against my skin, and I turned around, I came face to face with a huge, ugly ass alien. He swung at me, I ducked, and I shot an arrow at his forehead. It slumped to the ground, and I leaned over it, and I plucked my arrow out of it.
I didn’t pay much attention to Cap and Natasha, I knew that they were both fine.

“Captain, the bank on 42nd street, past Madison. They’ve got civilians trapped in there…” I heard Clint say. I looked ahead, and I saw Steve ahead of me.

“I’m on it…” I heard him say, and I ran to catch up with him.

“Hey…” I said.

“Hey Saoirse…how are you doing?” I laughed.

“Just fine, what about you?”

“Peachy…” He smiled, and we walked into the bank, and we saw the creatures had surrounded them. Cap and I fought off the creatures, until a few creatures, hit Cap’s shield out of his hand, and they began firing at the both of us. Cap and I dove out of the range of fire, and Cap kicked a table at the group of creatures that were firing at us.

Luckily, the table had killed the creatures that were firing at us. We both stood up, not wanting to waste any of my arrows; I grabbed one of them by the shoulder, and I flipped him over my back.
While, I was fending off a few creatures, Cap ran to the edge, and yelled, “Everybody clear out!” Just then, a creature snuck up behind him, and tried to strangle him, instead it just ripped off his cowel, revealing his face. I tried to attack that one that was attacking Cap, but another tackled me to the ground, once again trying to stab my heart out. Except that this one, was a lot heavier than the last creature, which had tried to kill me. So this one was more of a challenge. I desperately tried to shove it off me, and then I saw Cap’s shield come in contact with its body, knocking it off me. He held out a hand to me, helping me up.

When, I thought that it was done, I saw a final creature, pick up a strange device that was beeping.

“Bomb!” I screamed, Cap turned to see the creature, pick up the device, and it got ready to throw it at the both of us. He grabbed his shield, and he held me close to him. When the bomb hit the shield, we both went flying. Cap never let go. He landed on top of a car, and I landed on top of him. He groaned, and he opened his eyes.

“Steve! What were you thinking? You could’ve been killed!” I yelled. I was angry at what he had done, but at the same time, I was so glad that he was alright. He propped himself up on his elbows, and he looked up at me.

“You alright, Saoirse?” He asked, seriously. I rolled my eyes.

He had just landed on top of a car, glass shards everywhere, and he asks if I’m alright!? Wow!

“I’m fine, thanks to you…” He smiled, and I stood up, and I helped him up. I turned to leave, but he grabbed my hand back, and he pulled me back to face him.

“Saoirse…I wanted to ask you…about…before…” He stuttered. I felt myself blush, when he talked about that.

“I…uh…um…” I felt myself lean forward, and Steve did too. Our lips just brushed, before an explosion happened near us. I backed away from Steve again.

What was about this, every time something happened between Steve and I, something happened! Urgh!