Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Then I Met You

****Kendra's POV****

I can't believe they made me cancel a session for this. My friends dragged me to a Flyers game tonight so I had to cancel a personal training session. I really could have used that money. The game was great, the Flyers crushed the Penguins. They put Crosby in his place.

But here I am wandering the around the arena around the dressing rooms with my friends, Krista
, Stacy,
Beth, and Becca . They have no idea what the hell we are doing.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" I sighed as we turned down another hallway.

"Settle down, its a Friday night, let loose." Becca exclaimed while throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"You guys made me cancel a session. I need that money to pay for dance classes." Krista shot me a look.

"That session was with me, its completely fine." She said before stopping in front of a door.

"Why are you stopping?" Stacy asked.

"This is clearly the change room, Stacy." Beth said before smacking her arm.

"Guys can we go, I have a session tomorrow morning." I said before leaning on the wall.

"No, we told you we were going to a club!" Beth said.

"Stop whining!" Becca shouted.

"I will drive you home if you can do a triple back hand spring right here." Krista challenged.

"Okay fine!" I took off my heels and shook my hands. I ran and performed a perfect hand spring. Once I had landed and regained my bearing I noticed all of girls were staring at something behind me.

"That was impressive." I heard behind me. I whipped around only to be met with the dazzling brown eyes that belonged to the younger Schenn brother.

"Thanks, but it wasn't that special." I said before throwing my shoes back on.

"It was pretty special. I'm Brayden by the way." He stuck out his hand. I took his hand and squeezed it.

"Oh, I know who you are." I commented before turning to face my friends.

"Do I get to know what name belongs to that gorgeous face?" He shouted as I started walking away.

I chuckled. "My name is Kendra."

"Are you doing anything right now Kendra?" I stopped and turned to face him.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked before smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This night has turned into something I did not expect. Brayden convinced me to drag my friends to a bar with him and his team mates. Krista and Becca were chatting up Max Talbot, and Beth was talking to Claude Giroux's girlfriend. Brayden and I were in the VIP section on a couch. He had his arm around me but his attention was on Matt Read.

"So how old are you Kendra?" Danny Briere asked.

"21, I am a summer baby."

"So is Brayden." Claude interjected. "What do you do?"

"I went to college and got a journalism degree, but I am a personal trainer and I dance at a local studio that my friend teaches at." The guys all nodded.

"Where did you grow up?" Matt Read asked.

"A little bit of everywhere. My dad played in the NHL, now he coaches. But I was born in Saskatoon, but I grew up in New York, and Chicago." I answered nervously. These guys were grilling me.

"Who is your dad?" Brayden asked.

"Jayden Labelle." As soon as I spoke everyone went silent. "Yeah, he is quite the guy."

"How did you deal with all the media shit after the divorce?" Zac asked.

"Zac don't ask her shit like that." Brayden said before smacking him.

"No, its fine. It was hard, for my mom mostly. But we are happy, I have a wonderful little sister who wouldn't be here is my dad hadn't done that to my mom."

"What did he do?" Sean asked.

"Really guys!" Brayden commented.

"He cheated on her. So she left and decided to have a child on her own, she is pregnant again. I was 15 when my sister was born. Then my dad got the women he cheated on my mom with pregnant, they have been together since. But it was a huge thing since he played hockey and my mom is a model."

"Stop asking her about it guys." Brayden finally said. All of the guys went on with their previous conversations.

"Thanks for saving me, I don't like to talk about it." I whispered to Brayden.

"Sorry about them." I nodded my head. "Lets go dance." He said before dragging me out to the dance floor.

After dance for a while we made our way back to the group. "I should go guys." Matt Read commented. This was my out!

"Can you drive me? I have to work in the morning?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Bye guys!" I shouted.

"Bye Bray, text me." I said before kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, I will." He said with a dazed expression as I walked out of the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****Brayden's POV*****

"Dude that chick is awesome." Zac said to me. I didn't respond, I only stared at my beer.

"Brayden!" Claude shouted.

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"What is up with you?" Danny asked me.

"I have to spend more time with that girl"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this! I love Brayden, he is kinda awesome. Comment!!! Let me know if I should continue!

Kendra