Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Crazy

"Brayden!" I shouted down the hall. He was in my bathroom getting ready. He practically lived at my apartment. Abby was visiting again. She was really excited to be here, which is good because she might be moving here next year. She didn't know that and Brayden didn't know that but it would be an interesting conversation to have.

"What?" he called back to me. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and poked my head in.

"Why did you not tell me that your family is coming in today?"

"How did you find out?"

"Macy sent me a text message asking what Abby's favorite color was and it came up." he shook his head and muttered something. Abby walked by the bathroom and stopped. She turned her head and stared at Brayden.

"Brayden, whats wrong with you?" he chuckled and bent down to her level.

"Nothing missy. Why don't we go make pancakes!" Abby giggled and ran down the hall. Brayden was about to go after her when I put my hand on his chest.

"Stop right there." he gave me an innocent look. "Answer my question." he sighed.

"I guess I forgot." I shook my head.

"Bray, what if they hate me?" I whined.

"Well Macy and Madi love you. You text them all the time."

"I am more worried about your parents." he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"They will love you. My last girlfriend, Janelle, was totally insane. She ended up having mental health problems and was really emotional when I was at practice and couldn't text her back. She would come to our house in the middle of the night and bang on the windows."

"Wow, we have had shitty relationships." he laughed.

"Yes, yes we have."

0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

"Hi! I'm Kendra, its so nice to meet you!" I said I shook Jeff and Rita's hands.

"Its very nice to meet you too. Brayden talks about you every time he calls." I laughed and looked at him. His cheeks turned bright red.

"Mom! Why would you tell her that?" he whined. I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I think its cute." I whispered in his ear. After a while we were seated at our table. Our server came and took my order and Abby's order. She glanced at Brayden and glared. She was dressed in minimal clothing and did not look as classy as the rest of the servers.

"Brayden! What are you doing here?" Brayden chocked on his wine. I was rubbing his back before he answered.

"I play hockey here."

"Well I know that. You didn't think I would just forget about you." I rolled my eyes. She must be a puck slut from before I was around.

"Janelle, look, I am out to dinner with my family. Please don't start anything."

"Well, I don't recognize some people as your family." she spat at me.

"This is my girlfriend Kendra and her younger sister Abby." Janelle glared at me. Abby tugged on my arm. I looked down at her.

"Kendra, who is this? She is scaring me." I pulled Abby into my lap.

"Oh shut up! I can't believe you stole him from me." my blood boiled. Nobody and I mean NOBODY speaks to my family like that.

"Excuse me! Do not speak to my sister like that. I get it you dated Brayden, but have some class."

"Shut up bitch!" I quickly covered Abby's ears.

"Janelle!" Brayden snapped. "You need to go. I care about Kendra so much and you are making her uncomfortable. Stop!"

"But Bray Bray! You loved me! We had the dream relationship." I rolled my eyes at that statement.

"No we didn't. Our relationship was horrible. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I never loved you. I was just a kid." He stood from the table. "Let's go!" he motioned to everyone. Once we were outside we all got to our vehicles. We agreed to try dinner tomorrow night because the night had been ruined. I put Abby in Brayden's car and was about to get in before he stopped me.

"Baby, I am so sorry that happened." I melted when I looked into his eyes.

"Its okay. We all have crazy ex's." he laughed.

"Especially us." I nodded. "God you are perfect." he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I sighed into the kiss and realized that I could kiss him forever. I never wanted to be without him. Now I just had to find a way to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Don't hate me, I feel like a jerk. I had my dance recital and tournaments and just ugh...... sports! I have exams soon too. I will updates as much as I can now though. But my grandma is really sick so I have to visit her. Hope you enjoy the chapter though! Comments would be lovely as always!

Outfit for Dinner