Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Not Broken

****Kendra's POV****

I was completely embarrassed about what happened with Brayden. I could not believe I had opened up to him as much as I had. He is such a sweet guy, yet I turn him down every time he asks. I really just don't know much about anything anymore. I am a very confident person, But at this moment in my life I am so unsure of things. There is nothing I want more than to be loved by someone like Brayden, but I don't want to be hurt. Even though he says he won't leave, everyone has left me. I am such a mess.

*knock knock*

I snapped out of my trance and stared at my apartment door.

"Kendra, I know you are in there. Beth told me. Open up." I sighed and stood up off the couch.

"Fucking Beth." I muttered as I opened the door. Brayden laughed and pushed his way into the apartment. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat back down on the couch.

"I came here to tell you something." He paused for a moment. "I will stop, pursuing you that is. You will come to me when you are ready. But I want you to know that you are not broken."

"I'm not so sure anymore." I mumbled to myself.

"Get up!" He said jumping off the couch.

"Ugh, why?" I whined.

"We are going to dinner as friends."

"No, I wanna stay here." I complained.

"Go get ready!" He yelled and rushed me to my room. I realized that I was going to dinner either way, so I might as well get ready. I got dressed and walked out to the living room. "You look beautiful!"

"Yeah okay Brayden."

We went out to a steak house, it was a good time surprisingly. It might have been more fun due to the wine, but who care.

"So, that's when I decided that I wanted to be a trainer for NHL teams. I am still working on it, but I know I will get there someday." He nodded his head.

"You amaze me. You really do."

"Really? Everyone was surprised I wanted to do this because my mom is a model."

"That's weird. I think its great that this is what you want to do with your life. Its refreshing!"

"Thanks Brayden. Its nice to hear someone say that." He smiled at me from across the table.

"So, some of the guys are going out. Do you want to join? Or we could go home?" I thought about it for a moment.

"No, lets go out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to the bar I got a few more drinks in my system. I dragged Brayden out to the dance floor and we dance for what seemed like hours.

"I can't believe you can go shot for shot with me!" Brayden exclaimed above the music.

"What can I say? I have a talent!" He laughed his ass off for some reason. We made our way back to the guys, I sat down beside Matt.

"Kendra, give me your opinion." Matt said.

"Okay, shoot!"

"My ex girlfriend says we broke up because of the puck bunnies. I don't even give them a second though but she flirts with other guys all the time. Am I in the wrong?"

"No, she is just full of shit Matt! You seem like such a good boyfriend."

"Thats what I told her!" We all talked and laughed for hours but after sometime I figured I should go home.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked Matt.

"Yeah, sure!" I yelled bye to the guys and we made our way out to his car. Once we were safely buckled up he started to drive. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! I am just glad that none of the guys asked me about my family again."

"Yeah, that was bad. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"No, its fine. I am used to talking about it.

"You should be allowed to have secrets Kendra, thats not a crime." I looked into his glistening eyes.

"Thanks." I said before quickly looking away. Matt pulled up in front of my place. "Thanks for the ride!"

"No problem! Text me soon, we can go for coffee!" I nodded and looked at him again. I looked into his damn sparkling eyes again. Before I knew what I was doing I leaned across the seat and kissed him. We sat in the car kissing for a few minutes before we broke away.

"Let's go inside." I said before grabbing his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a loud knocking on the door. I threw on a bra, thong, and Matt's] shirt. I walked through the apartment and saw Matt sitting on my couch was the tv in his boxers. I opened the door only to be face to face with Brayden.

"Good morning!" He said before his eyes scanned my body. "I brought coffee, do you want to put on clothes?"

"Shit!" Was all I could say. Matt chose that moment to walk up to the door. Brayden looked at Matt, then to me, then back to Matt.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed before dropping the coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this was late. I had 5 hours of dance today, and they were shitty. I hope you liked it! If I get THREE OR FOUR COMMENTS. I will update on Saturday afternoon, otherwise I will enjoy the night out with my friends. The choice is yours I guess!

Dinner Outfit

Morning Outfit