Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Always Here

Matt was out of my apartment so quickly. He ran to the room and threw on his clothes, but he left me in his shirt. As he was making his way out he stopped to talk to Brayden who was now in the living room.

"Dude, I'm sorry. I know you like her."

"It's fine, we aren't together. No hard feelings." With that, Matt left. I was still standing in the doorway wondering what to think. I swung the door closed.

"So...." The room seemed so awkward. I felt so bad. "Brayden, I feel bad" He silently nodded his head.

"Why don't you go change and we will talk." He sat on my couch and started flipping through the channels on the TV that was left on. I walked to my room and found a cute outfit for the day. I threw my hair up in a bun and did my makeup quickly. I walked back down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Do you want coffee?" I yelled to Brayden.

"Sure, I take mine black" He called back. After the coffee was made I walked into the living room. I handed him the mug. "Thanks." I nodded before taking a long sip of my coffee. "Lets talk"

"I feel bad, it was a lapse in judgement. I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it was unexpected but my feelings aren't hurt. You can do what you want, I wouldn't be mad if you did it again. I will wait till you are ready for something with me." I set down my coffee and threw my arms around him.

"Brayden, you are the greatest! I want to tell you some things about me that I haven't talked to many people about. I feel like I can trust you."

"I'm here for you" He said taking his hand in mine. I felt butterflies flutter through my stomach.

"I've always been exposed to the media, ever since I was born. I got away from all of that when I moved here. The media was vicious when my dad cheated on my mom. I walked in on my father cheating when I was 14, it was horrifying. The media followed me around constantly when they found out about that. But that wasn't the worst of it, my dad was a monster to my mom. He treated her like shit, then went off and started his real family with my step-mom. My parents were away lots when I was a kid, but my moms best friend Vicky, took care of me. I am so close with my mom, we have a very strong bond." I stopped talking. "Wow, verbal diarrhea, sorry." I said while I blushed.

"Its okay! I wanna know all this stuff." I nodded. "I'm going to be here for you no matter what." He said before hugging me.

After Brayden left I called Matt up again. "Hey, do you wanna come over? We can talk." He agreed and was over right away. I flung my apartment door open and wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips on his. It took him a moment before he kissed back. We started backing up to the bedroom before he pulled away.

"Wait I thought we were going to talk" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Brayden is alright with this. I never planned on doing much talking." He chuckled before continuing to back us up to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day my mom came by my apartment. We were sitting on the couch talking.

"Are you sure you are fine watching Abby? Two weeks is a long time."

"Mom, I love her. You go have fun on your pregnancy photo shoot." She laughed and we continued talking.

"Excited for the twins?" I asked. I heard a knock on my door.

"Very! Are you expecting someone?" I shook my head. I opened the door to see a smiling Brayden.

"Hey Brayden!"

"So, Matt seemed smitten at practice, I assume it happened again?" My eyes went wide.

"Brayden, why don't you come in and meet my mom and sister." He eyes bulged out of his head. He walked in and shook my moms hand. "This is my mom Sarah, and my sister Abby" Brayden waved at Abby and she happily waved back. "This is my friend Brayden"

"Nice to meet you Brayden" My mom offered.

"Same to you" He replied.

"Cool! Is he going to be around when I am here?" Abby asked.

"If he wants to be" I turned to Brayden and watched him act nervous. "Abby is visiting me for two weeks while my mom is away"

"Well, we will have a great time!" He exclaimed. I laughed well Abby shouted out in joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I feel like a jerk, this took so long. My life has been a mess for a bit and I am dealing with shit from certain people. But forgive me, here it is! Please comment!! I want to know if you like it. I will update more often if you comment, if you don't it might not be as quick.

Cute Outfit! (for the chapter)