Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Meant To Be

Brayden drove me home from the park. He was going to stay I the car but I reminded him that he promised he would come in. He came inside and I changed into more comfy clothes.

"Thanks for coming inside." I said as I wrapped my arms around him as we were laying on the couch.

"I can't say no to you." I giggled at his answer. I pulled him closer to me.

"I don't want to be alone anymore. I have been punishing myself by being alone. I can't do it anymore, sleeping alone is too hard." he tilted my chin up to look in his eyes.

"Kendra, you do not deserve to be alone. I am going to spend every day trying to convince you of that. You do not have to sleep alone anymore." I felt myself get teary eyed.

"Brayden, you don't know what that means to me. No one has ever said anything like that to me before and meant it."

"I know you have been hurt in the past, but I am here to convince you that loves does exist. And that people are meant to be together, and that when people get together they can stay together." I pressed my lips to his. It was one of
The most passionate, loved filled kisses I have ever experienced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was exhausted. I had spent the rest of the night with Brayden, talking about the things we both wanted in life. But here I am now, sitting with Krista in her apartment.

"Krista, what if he finds out everything?" she took a sip of coffee before taking a deep breath.

"He is eventually going to find out about everything that has happened in you past. You know what? He will still be there for you. You aren't a bad person, bad people take advantage of you."

"It was such a mess, I don't ever want to relive it."

"Eventually you are going to have to. You just need to be prepared as to how you are going to tell him."

"What would I even say?"

"That you dated a horrible guy. He was older than you and once he slept with you he then started to treat you like shit and betrayed you." I felt the tears in my eyes. It has been a long time since I have even thought about HIM.

"It's going to be okay, we all love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 18 years old when I met Levi. He was four years older than me. He was charming and attractive. I was naive and fell right into his arms. After being under his spell for six months I thought I was in love. I was dead wrong.

I took him to my dads house for supper. I hated my dad, but I was going to try. He has just gotten remarried to Janelle, the women he cheated on my mom with. She was pregnant, I could have cared less. Janelle's sister was over for supper. Her name was Cassie. She took a weird liking to Levi, not that I noticed.

After that day Levi started treating me like shit. He was not the charming guy I met 6 months before. I thought having sex with him would change that, and for a while things were okay but he went back to being a jackass. I went over to his apartment one day, after four months of having sex with him it becomes routine. I would go over before he got home for work then he would treat me like a sex object. I walked into his bedroom to see some blonde skank bouncing around in top of him. He didn't even stop, he just said hi and went back to her. She did turn to look at me, it was Cassie.

I told my dad, after crying for hours. He told me it was my fault and that Cassie was a nice women. She apparently deserved happiness. I left my dads house that day and ignored him completely. I thought our relationship was bad before but it had just gotten fifty times worse. That was when I gave up on relationships.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was boring but it was important that you knew some back story. It may resurface later on. Thanks for reading! Thanks for commenting!