Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Past Invades The Present

Brayden was taking me out to a team dinner. We decided that we weren't going to keep our relationship a secret but we also weren't going to make a huge deal about it. I was nervous for some reason. Its not like this is my first time meeting the team. Brayden squeezed my hand from the drivers seat. I smiled at him.

"Babe, its going to be alright." I nodded my head.

"But what if they don't like the idea of use being together?"

"I really don't think any of them are going to object." I took a deep breath and got out of the car.

"You look beautiful." Brayden said before leaning down and pressing his lips on mine.

"Really? This isn't too casual?" He laughed and shook his head. I took his hand as we entered the steak house. All of the guys we already seated. Brayden took seat beside Matt. I sat beside Brayden, with Claude to my right. Claude took notice of our hand holding. He had been at the condo the night I showed up to see Brayden.

"Look at you two. You avoided him like the plague at first but now you can't get enough of the guy." I laughed.

"What can I say." The rest of the guys chuckled.

"Who cares?" Matt commented.

"Really dude?" Zac said from the other side of the table.

"I just mean that we all saw it coming." We all moved on from his comments. Dinner went off seamlessly after that. Brayden confirmed that we were in fact dating. After we all finished eating we decided to go for ice cream. I decided that Brayden was paying.

While we were standing in line I noticed someone was looking at me. I looked over and saw that it was Cassie, and that Levi was with her. She turned to Levi and said something to him. Levi looked over in my direction. I leaned into Brayden and poked his side.

"Baby, my ex is over there." his eyes widened.

"The ex?" I nodded my head. "Let's just avoid them." Thats exactly what we did. We got our ice cream and joined the guys at a table outside. Everything was fine until I heard someone clear their throat in front of our table. I looked up to see Levi and Cassie standing before me. Cassie looked pregnant and she had a huge rock on her left hand.

"Hey Kendra."

"Hey Levi, Cassie."

"Who is this?" Cassie asked.

"This is my boyfriend Brayden and his team mates."

"So you must be 21 now?" I nodded my head. "Well at least you can legally do all the shit you used to do." Brayden tensed up beside me. He knew exactly how things went down with Levi and I.

"People change." was all Brayden said.

"Don't defend her, she used to be a whore. She was 18 when she stole Levi from some 24 year old." Cassie said.

"From what I heard you got around too, didn't you sleep with Levi while he was with Kendra?"

"Don't talk to my fiance like that."

"Get over yourself man. You were a dick to Kendra and the way you treated her was border line emotional abuse."

"She deserve every minute of it." Brayden stood up from the table.

"No one deserves that, especially not Kendra." Levi looked like he was going to take a swing at Brayden but Brayden hit him first. "Stay away from her." I stood up from the table and grabbed our ice cream.

"Brayden, let's go to the car NOW." I said before walking towards his car. He followed close behind me. I handed him his ice cream once we were inside the vehicle. "I'm sorry." he looked at me with sad eyes.

"For what?"

"When I was with him, I was different. It was a very rough part of my life."

"Kendra, your past is your past. It doesn't bother me that you used to party. I want to be part of your future." I leaned over the console and kissed him.

"Thank you."

"I will always be here for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid Mibba deleted this chapter so it could have been up quicker. Enjoy! I will be away for sports again this week so it will be at least a week before I update again.

Outfit:

Outfit