Bad Romance

When I open my eyes I see her frail body laying ontop of my chest as it rises and falls. The sun shines onto her skin and makes her beautiful long hair sparkle. She looks so innocent and fragile when shes asleep. Almost like an angel.

All of that changes pretty quick though.

I watch as she stirs in her sleep then realizes she fell asleep on me. Sudden quick movements and shes across the bed from me with a horrified expression slapped on her face.

"Get out!" she yells at me.

I pause, not expecting that to come from her lips. I put my hands up in defense, "You just fell asleep last night. That's all." I tell her calmly.

"Get the fuck out of my house." her words sound like venom as they slice through the morning air.

I grunt, climbing out of her bed and grabbing my shirt and phone before slamming her door shut. How fucking dare she? I just held her all night, took her on a damn nice date, and attempted to make this more than what it was. Seriously whatever the hell is up her ass needs to get the fuck out.

Alan's standing in his boxers in their kitchen, "How was it?" he asks.

I growl at him and without another word storm out of their apartment.

I could care less what Alan or Maddie thought of that. Hell I don't even give a shit what Nixan thinks anymore. I'm tired of playing games with girls. That's all they ever do with me and for fucking once I thought things might be different. But nope.

So that's it. I'm throwing the towel in. I will not put up with some over dramatic hormonal bitch. Even though far down I feel like I'm making the wrong choice, it's what I have to do.

I feel a pain in my chest as I click the contact and ring up Gielle.