Bad Romance

"Gielle this has got to stop." I yell at my girlfriends half naked drunken body as she stands at the door way.

"Austin just let it fucking go!" she screams at me.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration, "I've had enough." I mutter under my breath and climb the stairs to her apartment. She starts begging me not to leave while trying to climb the stairs. None of this is going to work anymore. All she's done had cheat on me and get drunk. I'm by far done with this bull shit. I deserve better. Don't I?

As I pack my bags she tries to unpack them, "Please I'll stop."

"No you won't." I tell her bluntly while grabbing my bags filled with the belongings I kept at her place. "It's over, Gielle." and with that I walk away from her.

I listen to the rings from my phone, "Come on pick up." I mumble.

"Hello?" Alan's groggy voice comes through. Fuck it's 2am.

"Hey, man.." I rub my eyes, "sorry to wake you but.."

"You left Gielle?"

I blink, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Happened like this last time so I took a guess." he croaks out.

"Could I come crash at you and Maddie's place?" I ask him.

"I'd love to man but.." and here it goes I think to myself, "see we're kind of not prepared for company and.."

"I get it man." I mutter and hang up.

Damn, some best friend I have. I groan loudly. I never thought I'd being to this but I tap my contacts and hit the N's. Nixan's name pops up and I dial the number.

3 rings, "Hello? Austin?" she chirps.

"Hey.." my voice is weak from screaming.

"Why are you calling? Is something wrong? Austin?" she stutters on the other line.

"I just left Gielle and Alan's an asshole and I need a.."

"Come over." she spouts out.

I nod, "Be there in 5." and I start my car while hanging up.

That went over well.. didn't it? I can't help but be nervous to see her again. I mean she should hate me after all of this but openly wants me to crash at her place. Seriously, this chick is chill as fuck.

I knock on her door and almost instantly the small fragile girl opens it.

"Hey." she mutters, moving to the side to let me in.

I grin at her and enter her apartment, which is rather messy.

"Sorry about the mess.." she blushes.

"It's alright. You didn't know I was coming over." I smile at her. Noticing a males shirt my smile drops. "Is Max here?" I ask her.

"Oh no.." she scratches the back of her neck, "he's um.. out." she gives me a weak smile. I don't press the Max subject anymore I'm just glad he's not here.

"What are you doing up so late? I figured you'd be out like Alan."

"Oh.. I just couldn't sleep." she stutters again. Why is she so nervous?

"Is everything alright, Nix?" I ask her with concern laced into my voice.

She blinks her big eyes at me, "You called me Nix." she mumbles in shock.

I nod twice.

"My dad use to call me that.."

"I'm sorry.." I tell her.

"No!" she protests, "It's okay. I like it." she gives me a warm smile that makes my heart melt.

I give her a sheepish grin before we start on another conversation. We go from the kitchen to the living room to the patio discussing one another lives. She finds out about the loss of my mother and I find about the loss of her father. She finds out I had heart surgery and I find out she was in the hospital too. I get to experience just what her childhood was like and she gets to do the same for mine. It's 6am when she passes out ontop of me after we just finished talking about our first concerts.

After a few minutes a soft sigh escapes her lips, "Austin." it's barely above a whisper but I hear it. She's too deep into her sleep to know what she's saying but my name repeats a few more times before I collapse into the same deepness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I fucking suck at updating so please don't hate me. I could give you guys a million excuses but I won't. Let me know if you like this chapter. I will try to update sooner next time. <3