Status: ♡ active ♡

A Blank Face on a Page

one

It was late..

It was around one in the morning I think.. Would that make it really late or super early? My brain was aching, and I smelled a mixture of alcohol and smoke. (And sex for that matter.) I looked to my right to see the silhouette of a guy, probably from the prep school on the other side of town. They're avid party goers.. I didn't care to see who he was, and I just hopped out and put my dress back on, and walked downstairs. The party had died down quite a bit and it turned into honesty hour with the late drunks.

"Hey Delilah." One of the guys, Mark, said. I think I fucked him before, but I wasn't sure. I nodded my head towards him, and left the house and began my walk home.

Tonight was a great example of what my life consists of. I get drunk, get high, have sex, and cry. I see myself in the mirror and wonder how guys can call me pretty, or stunning. I think they find my body pretty, that's all.

I eventually reach my house and open the door. I don't have to worry about being quiet because my parents are either gone from the house or gone mentally. My parents don't care what I do unless my daddy's executive boss is in the house, and when he's here I put on my best daughter face, of course. I can't disappoint my loving life-givers.

Either way, my life sucks, and I'm only seventeen years into it. I'm on a self destructive path, and I'd rather not get off of it. I'm planning on dying before I'm thirty. Maybe I could kill myself, only if I had to. I was sure that my plan would work out.

I'd leave high school, go into the city and get a low class job, sleep my days away, get fucked during the night, and eventually kill myself due to drug and alcohol intake. It seemed like a good plan.

It was a good plan, it was a great plan. I didn't have any distractions until Peter came into the picture. Then my life became rocky and difficult.

Six months ago..

It was the first day back from Winter break of my junior year, and I'd gotten to school thirty seconds before the homeroom bell, as always. If there was one thing I was good at it was slacking. I was late, I didn't do homework, and I was famous in the teacher's lounge.

I walked into my homeroom a minute late (Why would I start the new year off right?)

"Hmm, Delilah, I was wondering if you'd be here today.." My teacher Mrs. Wes was staring me down as I walked into the room, it was rather irritating.

"Well you know I'd never miss a day to see your lovely face." (I would have added botox before face, but we all know a teacher's salary can't afford botox, unless she's fucking the mayor.)

"Take your seat, Ms. Dawson."

I began to walk over to my seat, and some ballsy guy was forcing my chair to be occupied.

"Uh, are you lost?" I asked (kind of bitchy too).

"Nope, are you?" He shot back. Okay, we'll play that way.

"Mrs. Wes, this boy, who might I add acquires rather un-gentlemen qualities, is sitting in my seat."

"Delilah, that's Peter, he's before you in the alphabet. Please take the seat behind him."

I allowed my mouth to slack slightly as I raised my right eyebrow and looked at Peter. He just copied my gaze except with more of an ego attached. I took my seat behind him, and stared at the back of his head observing his messy hair, before he turned around at least.

"I'm Peter." He stuck his hand out. I raised my eyebrow again, but this time it was more of an 'Oh really? cool!' look. "And you're Delilah, alright."

"Wow, super cool, huh?" I spoke sarcastically.

"Yeah, super!" He replied in the same tone, which kind of pissed me off.

He turned around and we didn't speak for the rest of the three minutes, and the bell rang. I got out of my chair and walked behind him to the door. When I got outside the classroom I felt someone grab my arm and it was Peter.

"Oh, and just so you know, you're lucky you're not as cute and your personality seems to be." He douche winked at me (I'm not sure if that's a kind of wink, but if it was, his would be on the google example) and walked off with such a bravado that I couldn't help but hate him from that moment on.
♠ ♠ ♠
heey new story comment/subscribe/rec

xo