Status: Active

For The Love Of You

You Could've Sang

Warped Tour had been a savior for Ryan. Music had always been her savior. She went to every Warped since ninety eight. She only started playing them seven years ago. Warped was, kind of home. Growing up, it was what she prepared for all year long. Who would be playing, who was she gonna crowd surf for.

Chris had gotten a bus on short notice. There was the Madden crew, in a bus, headed to Warped for the summer. She was excited beyond belief. She was listening to Good Charlotte in her iPod when Madden's tour manager, her brother, Adam tapped on her shoulder.

"Sup?" She asked.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why would I not be?" She asked slowly.

"You're just...isolated." He said.

"Haven't I always been, Adam?" She smirked.

"My dad called me." He sighed.

The only full sibling Ryan had was Danny. Cliff, Adam and Matt were her half siblings. She was the oldest, and growing up, it was hard enough watching her dad leave, but watching her siblings dads leave too, made it all so much worse.

Ryan had never thought about Danny being her only full sibling. She thought of all of her brothers the same was as she would them all being her younger brothers. They all had the same mother, and in Ryan's book, none of their fathers really mattered since they all left.

"What's up in his life?" Ryan asked.

"A baby boy named Griffin." Adam spat.

"Oh, man. I'm sorry." She said.

"Like, I thought Mom was bad. There's Paul, John, Elizabeth and now Griffin? Like, dude. You're fifty nine. How about you stop?" He said.

"Mom said you're not talking to her when she called me." She said.

"I got a little irritated with her. Have you never?" He said.

"Gotcha." She said.

Veronica wasn't a great mother. She loved her kids, she just didn't like they that didn't do what they were there for. To bring the man of the month back. Ryan hugged her brother quickly and went back to music filling her ears.

"We're here!" She heard two hours later.

Ryan hopped up and jumped on Jake's back, letting him carry her out of her bus. When he put her down, she followed her brother to wherever he was going. Ryan left Adam alone after she ran into some old buddies and went off with them.

Warped was such a playground it wasn't even funny. Good music, good friends, good times. That was what Ryan loved about it. She was hanging out with a buddy from her old stomping grounds, Matt, from blessthefall.

"How old is Jake's daughter now?" Matt asked her.

"She just turned a year. She is the cutest thing on Earth." Ryan told him.

"I've missed touring with you. Like, you could've sang." He said making her laugh.

"Could've. Jake would've murdered us, though." She said.

"Ehh." He shrugged. She smiled.

There was no better way to have a first day on Warped than to hang out with your old buddies. Ryan had been called back to Madden's bus to help unload. She just wanted to play. She just wanted to feel the rush of her lyrics being sang. She wanted to play those drums like she never had.

Madden hadn't toured since last Warped. That was their last tour before Sienna was born. Ryan was getting so jumpy, she just sat at their merch tent with their merch guy, Will entertaining her. She heard a familiar voice coming toward them and got up when she saw him.

"Hey, boy." She said making him turn around.

"Girl!" He smiled before he hugged her.

"What's up, man?" She asked when they pulled back.

"Seeing you! I was looking for you a while ago." He told her.

"I'm jumpy." She smiled.

"I see that. Where's everyone else?" He asked.

"Anywhere, everywhere. I have no idea. Where's your everyone else?" She asked.

"Come on. You're so insane." He said.

Ryan told Will she was going to find entertainment elsewhere and followed Kellin off to where ever he was taking her. Madden wasn't really a heavy band. They had a little bit of screaming, much like Sleeping With Sirens. They didn't start off that way. They started out pretty pop punk. Pop punk were their roots.

"I found my girl." Kellin announced to his bandmates.

"Not all that true. I found my boy." Ryan corrected.

"Yeah, whatever." He said making her smile.

"Girl! What's up?" Justin was the first one to hug her.

"Finding my boys." She smiled.

There was nothing for her to do back at Madden's bus according to Adam so she just hung out Sleeping With Sirens. Another band she ran with back in the day. Well, not as far back as blessthefall. She was talking to Gabe when Justin tossed an empty Monster can at her.

"The least you could've done was left the Monster in it, Hills." She told him. He smiled.

"I'll work on that, Madden." He said.

"Girl." Kellin said making her look up with a guy standing next to her.

"Boy." She said.

"This is Vic. Be nice to him." He told her.

"I'm always nice, Kellin." She said.

"Always nice. When was the last time you were nice?" Jack said making her smile.

"Good point. Anyway, I'm Ryan. Hello." Ryan told Vic.

"Hello. I hear you're the brains behind Madden." He told her.

"That's about the only thing I use them for, then." She said.

"She meant yes." Jesse told Vic.

"You seem like a guitarist." Ryan told Vic.

"Slash singer." He said.

"Even better!" She smiled.

"Dude, hop off the speed." Justin told her.

"Ha ha." She mocked flipping him off.

"You're a...drummer." Vic said slowly.

"That I am! That's why Gabe's the nicest to me. We bond!" She said.

"Bonding!" She and Gabe said in unison and held hands.

"As you can tell, she wants to be in our band more than her own." Jack told Vic.

"Only if I get him." Ryan said nodding toward Gabe.

"We just bond like that, you know?" Gabe said.

"Hell yeah, we do." She said making him laugh.

"Well, okay then." Vic said.

"In a semi serious manner, it's nice to meet you." Ryan told him.

"You too." He said.

"You can take her away if you want." Kellin told him.

"Boy!" She whined.

"She stays." Gabe said holding up their hands.

"We wouldn't wanna miss him eye fucking her." Jesse said dryly.

"If anyone's doing any eye fucking, it's me. Believe me." Ryan said making him shake his head smiling.

"Of course." He said.

"Would you pay attention at all if I told you what band Vic's in?" Kellin asked Ryan.

"Probably." She said.

"He's in Pierce The Veil." He told her.

"I'm a fan." Ryan told Vic.

"Thanks. You've got four Madden fans in Pierce The Veil." Vic said.

"Awesome, awesome. Whenever my loveboy let's me leave him, I'll give you a name." She told him.

"Does it involve the word 'boy'?" He asked.

"Yes. Kellin is Boy. Gabe is Loveboy. Jesse is Redboy, Jack is Smiley Boy and Justin's Baby. He gets no 'boy' because he's special." She said making them all smile.

"No Pretty Boy?" Vic asked.

"I don't even know you yet and I already like you. You're Pretty Boy, because you're pretty." She told him.

"Alright then." He said.

"We all call her Girl." Jesse told Vic.

"Because she's a girl." They all said in unison making Ryan laugh.

"That's how it started. But they're the only people who get 'boy' names, so you're special." Ryan told Vic.

"I feel it." He said slowly.

"Who are you eye fucking?" Jack asked Ryan slowly.

"Your drummer and bassist." Ryan told him making Gabe and Justin smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hate this chapter. Reading this back, knowing I wrote this a year ago feels weird. I feel like if I started the entire story over again, it'd be better. But, I don't have that sort of time and Warped is fast approaching. Since I haven't been on my laptop in a week and I hate this chapter, I'm gonna post another chapter tonight. Other than all of that...enjoy.