Status: NEW!!!!

My Heart Will Never Break, I'm Just Here to Break a Sweat

Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli Lollipop

“Lollipop, get back here!”

I saw a flash of pink before that flash of pink became a mixture of pink and purple on the floor. Laura sat on McKenna kissing her best friend’s cheeks.

“Laura, get off of Mickey!” Jenny better known as Blossom came and pulled Lollipop off of Kenna. I roll my eyes before hugging the pink haired lesbian.

Laura was adorable and a sweet 16 year old. She is the Berry Twins youngest sister. Jason Berry was a custodian here while Matt Berry bartended at Johnny’s Bar.

“I missed you Boo!” I laughed as Laura started to bounce in my arms. This girl is always on a sugar rush.

“I missed you too, Lolli. Hey, can I get a lollipop?”

Laura started to dig in her Candy Land tote bag. This girl is all about the candy. With her red and white stockings, a white tutu and a red tank top. She was a candy cane today.

“Hey you go, Queen Frostine!”

I smiled as I was handed the blueberry lollipop like I was the Queen of Candy Land.

“Speaking of Candy Land, you wanna play it after school?” Mickey asked Lollipop and the two began to discuss the pros and cons of every player. I smile and shake my head. I really do love those two.

“What up, my bitches?” Jeanie or Buttercup walks over to us with a cherry lollipop hanging between her lips.

“Shut up, Buttercup.” I said with a smile and the two of us hug.

Jeanie and Danni start talking about who they are going to beat up and when. Laura and Kenna was still talking about Candy Land. While Jazz was bouncing around kissing everyone’s cheeks and I mean everyone. Jenny stood behind her sister and kept shaking her head. Jenny and Jeanie don’t get along because Jenny hates violence while Jeanie loves it.

“Hey Bitches, gather around me and Bubbles have the programs!” Stacy better known as Bam shouted as her and Jewel/ Bubbles walked over waving papers.
Bubbles hands them out after Bam gives it to her after telling her who they go to. After we all get our programs we compare.

1nd period: Science with Mr. Baker… class with Danni, Jeanie, Stacy and Jazz

2rd period: Math with Mr. Seward… class with Jenny, Jazz and Jewel

3rd period: English with Mr. Montalbano... class with Danni, Jazz, Jenny, Jeanie, Jewel and Stacy

4th period: Gym with Coach Sanders… class with all

5th period: Music with Mr. Haner… class with all

6th period: Art with Mr. Sullivan… class with Jazz, Jeanie, Jewel, Stacy, McKenna and Laura

7th period: Lunch… class with all


“Looks like we have at least four classes together.” Jenny announced.

“Me and you are together all day, Boo!” Jazz hugged me from behind. I placed a hand over hers and squeezed it lightly. I was kind upset I wasn’t with her and Danni all day but at least I have five classes with Danni.

“Well we should head over to Baker’s class.” Stacy sighed out.
Everyone mostly split up after that. Me, Danni, Stacy, Jeanie and Jazz all held elbows as we joked around on our way to class. This is going to be a very interesting class.

Image

We all sat in the back. I sat in my window corner seat, Danni sat next to me on my left, Jazz was in front of me, Stacy sat next to her and Jeanie sat on the other side of Danni. I was sucking on the lollipop Laura gave me while the others we making fun of people or throw shit at each other.

I smirk as everyone but my friends sat up straight as Baker walked through the door. He looks over at the five of us before shaking his head.

“I can already see this class is never going to be boring.” Baker stated as he placed his bag on his desk.

I take the blue lollipop out of my mouth with a pop. “But your teaching Baker, so it’s going to be boring no matter what.”

The class gasped loudly at my statement and I roll my eyes. Baker looks over and me and his pierced lips turn into a smile.

“Nice comeback, Bella. I am impressed. Did you work on your jokes over the summer?” Baker crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the white board. A smirk was now gracing his lips.

“Why no, Baker, I didn’t work on my jokes the whole summer. Ya know since I was busy having fun but you wouldn’t know how to have fun. Would ya, Baker?” I lean back in my chair and cross my arms after I placed the lollipop back into my mouth.

“Touché, Bella, touché.”

We both laugh as everyone but my friends look at us like we are crazy. Hey maybe I am crazy. They should learn not to judge.

“Well now that is over. Welcome to your senior year of Science! I will be your teacher, Mr. Zacky Baker but you guys can call me Zacky or just Baker. I don’t really care.” He takes out a pile of papers from his desk drawer. “Now, I know you guys hate these. Hell, I am a teacher and I hate these. But you have to get these signed by a parent.” Jazz raised her hand with a smirk on her lips. “No Jazz, I am not signing it for you. Just give it to Mom.” He laughs at his baby sister’s pout. Zacky leans down and kisses his sister’s temple before handing out the papers.

Fuck having a parent sign this shit. I will just give them to Jimmy so he can sign.

“Okay now we will introduce ourselves. Who wants to go first?”

No one raises their hand but I got a great idea. I raise my hand and just when he went to call on me, I shook my head. “No, I want YOU to go first, Baker.”

Me and my friends laugh as Zacky curses out loud.

“Fine, you want me to go first. I will.” Taking a deep breath, Zacky tries to calm down a little. He hates talking about himself to his students. “I am Zachary James Baker. I am 30 years old. I am the oldest out of three children. I have a younger brother named, Matt and a baby sister named Jasmine. I play guitar but a left handed one. I like baseball and I have two dogs. A Great Dane named Majesty and a Yorkie/Toy poodle mix named Ichabod. Now Bella go!”

“I am Isabella Sullivan. Im 17 going to be 18 in January. I have no siblings but I have an awesome crazy drummer cousin name Jimmy. I play guitar, piano and the drums. I can sing but I don’t. I have a German Shepard named Cutter. I hate baseball. I love anything fighting and I enjoy music. Also I love being a child. Princess go!”

“I am Jasmine Baker. I am 18 years old. I am the youngest out of three children. My older brothers are Zacky and Matt. I play guitar only because of my brother. And I have a Great Dane named Justice. Buttercup GO!”

One by one everyone gets up and tells us about themselves. It was kinda fun. But now I want to go home and cuddle with Cutter while listening to music or watch cartoons. AW YEAH!!!!!!!! Cant wait to go home now.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
For you all people that dont know or have never saw a picture:

Ichabod Vengeance

Image

Majesty Vengeance

Image

And this is Cutter, you will be seeing alot of him:

Image