Status: hiatus: trying to figure out where I want to go with this or if I'm going to just delete it

I Never Told You What I Did For A Living

Teddy Bear

Andy's P.O.V.
As Spencer walked back into the room he looked worried. He just talked to Raychelle about the guys who are here. "so Spencer who are they?"
"Andy they are from PATD and FOB"
"which ones"
"Patrick and Brendon"
''oh crap we need to go Spenc, um Bob can you tell Ray we had to go and don't say anything about the bands"
"yeah sure man"
"thanks Bob c'mon Spenc"
So me and Spencer left and went back to our shared apartment. "Andy we need to tell her"
"no not yet "
"what if Pat and Brendon like her and give her the job?"
"then she'll find out then but we don't need to say anything,anyway she doesn't even ask about it"
"she asks me not you cause she knows that you definitely won't tell her"
"DID YOU TELL HER?!?!?!?!?!"
"no i didn't so stop worrying"
"fine"
Ray's P.O.V.
"hey Ray i don't mean to interrupt but Spencer and Andy had to go home for something"
"and why are you telling me this when they should be"
"uh they were in a hurry"
"whatever Bob thanks for telling me i guess i'll talk to them later then"
"ok and your welcome and Sara went to bed"
"ok i'll come out and join you once I'm finished here"
"OK" so Bob went back out to watch the movie some more while I talked to Patrick and Brendon some more"ok so what is your main style of music?"
"um well you see niether bands have a specific type we just waver in and out of some"
"ok um who are your lyricist?"
"Pete,FOB's bassist and Ryan,PATD's guitarist."
"ok is there only 4 of you in each band?"
"yeah"
"ok um how bout tomorrow we meet at the recording studio and I'll need to meet Pete and Ryan"
"ok well thank you for all your help i guess we'll see you tomorrow"
"ok and your welcome see you" so Patrick and Brendon left and I went out to watch the rest of the movie with Bob"Hey Bob why did Andy and Spencer leave?"
"uh I think had to go do something they forgot about or somthin like that"
"Oh ok" then I fell asleep on Bob because he was my teddy bear and was very cuddly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short but i did it in like 30 minutes before school.
well hope you enjoy!!!!