Status: hiatus: trying to figure out where I want to go with this or if I'm going to just delete it

I Never Told You What I Did For A Living

Make It or Break It

The next day we all woke up at about 12:30 p.m. None of us had to go to work so we just sat around talking. Matt, Zacky, and the rest of the guys went back to their hotel. Bob and Sara went to their houses and Spencer went out with his girlfriend Hayley. Me and Andy were sitting on the couch just talking about random stuff. "Andy?"
"yeah Ray?"
"I'm sorry for leaving like I did I should've talked to you and not run away from you and my problems"
"It's ok I'm sorry for treating you that way I just didn't want you to get hurt again"
"OK Andy"
"Raychelle I really love you a lot and with you gone I realized just how much and I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?"
"uh sure and I love you a lot too Andy"
"Good" I laughed and then cuddled up to him. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "Oh is that I get?" I pouted and said. He laughed and then kissed my lips "Better?" he asked.
"Much" He laughed "How about we go out tonight and make it official?"
"OK" We sat there watching T.V. for a few hours. Around 5 we got up off the couch and up to our rooms and got ready. I was in my room getting dressed when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. "Hello?"
"Hey Ray"
"who's this?"
"Stacey, Bob's girlfriend"
"ohhh sorry"
"it's ok so how are you?"
"good you?"
"um I'm good but I have a problem"
"oh?"
"yeah I'm uh please don't tell anyone"
"I won't I promise"
"Ok I'm pregnant?"
"oh thats great is it his?"
"yeah but I don't know how he will react"
"Trust me he'll be really happy he loves kids he was all smiles and loving when he was playing and helping me out with my 10 month old cousin"
"OK thanks Ray"
"your welcome Stacey"
"So what are you doing tonight?"
"um I'm going out on a date with my boyfriend"
"oh and who may I ask is the lucky guy?"
"Andy"
"Hurley?"
"yeah"
" Oh my gosh I knew it you guys are so cute together"
"thanks"
"your welcome well I'll let you go"
"OK bye Stacey"
"bye Ray have fun"
"I will" Then I chucked my phone onto my bed and got finished getting ready.
"You ready?" Andy asked poking his head into my room. "Yeah" We walked out to the car and got in and drove to the resturaunt. Andy took me to my favorite resturaunt Longhorn. "Oh my god Andy I love this place"
"I know"
"Your the best! I love you!"
"I love you too" We walked into the Longhorn and had dinner and then went back to his house. "sleep with me?"
"sure"I went into Andy's room with him and got into bed. I was almost asleep when I got a call "Gahh....hello?"
"heyo"
"hey James"
"whatcha doin?"
"tryin to sleep"
"at this hour! what did you do bump your head?!"
"no"
"Ohhh I get it"
"get what?"
"you got a man didn't you?"
"If you must know yes"
"yes what?"
"James...."
"yes what Raychelle Helena Engle"
"yes I have a frickin man if you must frickin know!"
"oooo whats his name?"
"James I'm tired can I call you later pwease?"
"whatever I love you Raychelle Helena Engle"
"I love you too James Richard Engle"
"bye Ray"
"bye James"
"nighty-night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite you tonight"
"hehe night" I hung up and turned off my phone and put it on the nightstand and snuggled up to Andy. "Night Andy I love you"
"night Ray I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I FINALLY UPDATED YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all can yell and call me names and stuff. hahaha shes dating Andy. ok who didnt see that comin? hmm raise of hands? any ways here the chapter finally comments would make me and happy and feel loved and make the next chappie come faster!!!!
ok ill stop babbling now
xxx
Natalie