Status: Complete!

Tell Me You Need Me

Tell me you need me, and that you're dying to please.

We drove away from our wedding ceremony. We said good bye to everyone, although we would see them again when our honeymoon is over. I would miss everyone.
Ricky and I were spending our honeymoon in Naples, Italy. I found us the most perfect hotel to stay at. Being in Italy was great, but I so prefer the US. It was nice seeing my family out here though.
It took a couple hours to get there, Ricky started falling asleep in the passenger seat. I started getting hungry, so I pulled over.
"Ricky," I shook him awake.
He slowly opened his eyes. "What?"
"Can I drink you?" I asked.
He held out his wrist and closes his eyes again. I chuckled, pulling his wrist closer to my mouth. I bit down and drank him.
When I was done, I started driving out to Naples. Next town over from us. Finally.
I looked over at my sleeping husband who rolled over to his side in his sleep. I couldn't believe we got married so soon, but it felt right.
I drove into the parking lot of our hotel. I got out of the rental car and grabbed our suitcases. We were staying here for a whole month, and these fucking things were heavy as fuck.
I walked into our hotel, got our key, and walked into our room. I set our suitcases down and walked down to our car again. I didn't want to wake Ricky up, he gets so moody.
I grabbed Ricky and threw him over my shoulder. When I got back into our room I placed him on our bed. He opened his eyes, only to shut them again.
"The blinds," he whispered.
I knew what he was talking about, I felt like I was burning too. Fucking sunlight. I shut the blinds and laid down on the bed.
"Thank you baby," he said as he placed his lips on mine.
"You're welcome," I smiled. I looked into his blue eyes. "You're so beautiful."
"Shh, I'm sleeping."
I laughed. "No, you're waking up."
He groaned. He started unbuttoning his shirt. "These clothes are uncomfortable."
"Ugh I know," I said as I also started undressing.
When we were both got into our boxers, we crawled into the bed. I put the comforter on us.
"I can't believe this all happened," Ricky spoke up.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid his head down on my chest. "What baby?"
"That I got married to someone as perfect as you," he smiled.
I hushed him. "I'm lucky to have you."
He stayed quiet for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "It sucks we can't have a kid."
"Well, we could," I said. "But we would have to adopt."
"Yeah and then bite the little thing so it could stay a baby forever, I couldn't do that," he frowned.
I looked at him. "We could raise it as if we're humans, then break the news to it when it gets older."
"We could. But we have a lot of time to start talking about that."
I agreed. Having a kid wouldn't be so bad. I'd prefer to have a son.
Ricky looked me in the eyes. "Can you sing to me tonight?"
"Yeah, what do you want me to sing?"
His eyebrows furrowed. "That one you sung to me that one night... something about city lights?"
I broke out in a grin. "You remember that? Shit that was last year."
"I loved it."
He laid his head back down on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Paralyzed," I began. "by my envy of the night. I am lost without you here, and outside it looks like rain. For the last time, I bleed myself dry tonight. And nothing I could ever write would help you understand this life. There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights. The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust. You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it. We are all alone."
He looked up at me. "Beautiful."
"Thank you, Mr. Cerulli," I grinned.
"I need to get used to that."
I laughed with him.
What was this past year like? Let's see. One night I went out hunting, hoping to find some blood. Instead I find the man of my dreams, the man who I saved. The man who I can now wrap my arms around and call all mine. The man I can tell everything to. The man who is my other half. Ricky Olson. The umbrella to my rainy days. The meaning to my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's the end guys!! I can't believe it's over D:

Chapter title credit: .Com Part II by Motionless In White