how it is.

when it all comes to motion.

After waiting for people to show up..we have a full room. its this cute kid kyle,& this kinda sulky girl named brit. all in all though they are pretty cool and we are getting comfortable with the thought of each other. "hey trin"says kyle, "yeah,whats sup?" I say ,im facing emma writing down things i want to get to make my bed area, suit me. "do you think we are allowed to leave & hangout with the others in this garage?" after i told them what i thought of the place they kinda liked it & it's kinda like becoming our thing. "well i dont see why not i mean we were told to come here nothing further & its getting late so no teacher or whatever should be around, speaking of which do you guys know of classes yet cause i havent got the slightest idea of whats up with that jazz?" im turning to face him & brit as they get their shoes on,emma just looks at me for an agreement on the movement."nahh" they all say, kyle comes up to me & sits on the floor, fixing his shoes,& says " yeah,i just wasnt sure you know?"..i smirk & chuckle "no problem lad" he gets up & taps my foot as like an thank you for being so kind thing & brit says " come on guys i think i hear others!" and with those words all four of us are up & moving in no time flat.Emma is behind me like i was to her when we first entered,then goes brit then kyle. *door opens* tons of sounds of talking,"we should meet back here at eight o'ten of we get separated" says brit,we all smile in response. a tall lady coughs and enters our main door in this degree,"hello students all of you must be a little confused but this is how it works here..its a wild life to yourselves,classes for middle degree start at ten in the morning & end at eleven all work will be on these macs & ipads that will be handed out to you by our dorm leader after this,rules are the same for any other school except gum & phones are allowed but if you dont have a touch screen phone you may order one from here & we will help with the costs there will be no question on that please & thankyou , I am miss.landry & i am the teacher to a great amount of you, good day & to a happy & successful freshman year". i couldnt help but feel annoyed at that but everybody else just seemed pretty happy with the difference from what we are used too,"emma,what was all that can you believe this?"..she frowns, her face is blank but she finally says " yeah well i guess we are just gonna have to go with the flow on this one cause you cant leave tis school this end of freshman & even then its a tad bit hard to come up with a suitable reason i mean we all kinda knew what we signed up for when we agreed, but our parents are proud & thats all that matter right?"..i nod she is right i guess i just dont know what to think the change is so weird form what i would have guessed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is. i know its still kinda sucks like a lot but just bear with me its gonna get good(:
buhby lovely turtles