Stole My Heart

Chapter 1

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection for another person. Love, one simple word that means a lot to everyone. Love had no effect on me. When ever I loved someone they always ended up leaving me. When I was fifteen I had my first "real" boyfriend. He meant everything to me. He told me he loved me, then later into the relationship I found out he was moving. He left me. When I was 16 my mom got into a car accident. The doctors told me they did everything they could do to save her, but it wasn't enough. My dad hits me, calls me worthless, ugly, a whore, and tells me it's my fault that my mom is dead.

My dad couldn't even look at me anymore so he sent me to live with my cousin Zayn Malik, yes from One DIrection, who live in Bradford in England. I'm on the train heading to Bradford. I was sad leaving Liverpool, but I was glad to get away. The train ride is almost an hour. I actually coudn't wait to get to Bradford. My aunt told me that I'm only going to be staying in Bradford for a little bit, then I going to be moving to London with Zayn and his band mates. I've meet his band mate a few times before. They are really nice. Liam is the Daddy of the group, Niall is the Irish one, Louis is the funny one, and Harry is the flirty one.

Zayn is supposed to be picking my up at the train station along with my aunt. I can't wait to see them both. I haven't seen them since my mom's funeral a few months ago. I've missed them. I arrived at the train station. I was looking around until I spotted my cousin and aunt.

"Zayn." I yelled! He turned around. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and put me down. I went and hugged my aunt.

"How have you been," Zayn asked me?

"Okay, I guess. How have you been?"

"Good, working on the new album with the lads."

"Oh, that's great. I can't wait to see the lads again!"

"They're gonna let you get settled in first, then they're going to come over and were going to have a movie night."

"Sounds good to me'" I told him. I couldn't wait to get to Zayn's house and see my uncle and cousins. I also couldn't wait until I moved to London with Zayn and the lads. It's going to be great!

When we got to the house Zayn took my things out of the car. He brought them into the house. I walked in after him. My cousins Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa came and gave me hugs.

"It's so good to finally see you girls again!"

"We've missed you Lacey."

"I've missed you all too."

"I'm gonna take Lacey up stairs and show her to her room," Zayn said. I followed Zayn up the stairs. "You have to share a room with one of the boys, because we don't have enough space."

"That' fine. Who am I sharing with?"

"You're sharing with Harry," he said. "I'll go so you can unpack. The boys should be here soon." When he left I started unpacking. Unpacking my things took 45 minutes or an hour at the most. After I unpacked I layed down. When I was laying down I heard the door close. I heard feet coming up the stairs.

"LACEY!!" Naill screamed.

I looked up and saw Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry. "Hey, guys. How are you?"

"We're good. How about you?" Liam asked.

"I'm great."

"Are you ready to have the best movie night of your live," Niall asked?

"Yep, let's do it!!" I yelled. We all change into our pajamas and went down stairs into the movie room. I sat on the couch and Harry sat next to me. "What movie are we watching first?" I asked.

"Women In Black." Louis said.

" Ummm no thanks. I'll just go back upstairs." I started to get up, but someone put their hands around my waist and pulled me back down into their lap. I turned around to see who it was. It was Harry. "Harry let me go."

"No Lace, you're watching the movie. If you get scared I'll be their protect you," he said. I blushed. He always calls me Lace. I love when he calls me that.

"Fine..." I said. "Thanks Hazza." I told him

"You're welcome." When we were half way through Women In Black my eyes started to close and I felt someone pick me up and carry me upstairs. I opened my eyes a little and saw it was Harry.

"I can walk you know," I told him.

"Yeah, but you're tired, so I'm carrying you," he told me. He put me down on the bed. "I'll sleep on the floor and let you have the bed." He said.

"No you aren't sleeping on the floor." I told him. "You made me watch that movie, so you're going to be in this bed with me so I don't have nightmares. Got it?" I asked him.

"FIne," he said.

"No funny business Styles."

"Me funny business, yeah right." He said.

"Oh shut up." I giggled. He went and turned the light off. "Good night Hazza," I said.

"Good night Lace," He said and kissed my temple and wrapped his arms around my waist. I let darkness comsume me and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!! :D