Stole My Heart

Chapter 2

Lacey's P.O.V

I woke up and Harry wasn't in bed anymore. I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw all the boys eating breakfast.

"So Lacey, did you sleep well?" Louis asked and winked at me. I turned away to get something to drink. I started blushing. Good thing no one saw it.

"Yeah, I slept perfectly fine." I told him. "So what are you guys doing today?"

"We thought we would have another day in. It's supposed to rain all day." Zayn said.

"Okay, sounds good," I said.

"There's breakfast on the counter for you." Liam told me

"Thanks. Who made breakfast today," I asked?

"Harry did." Liam said.

"A flirt and a chef. Who would have thought?" I asked and turned towards Harry. I hear all the guys chuckle. I went to go sit down at the table. I realized the only open seat was next to Harry... Great!

"So I thought we have another movie day or play games." Zayn said.

"Okay sounds good," I said. I ate my breakfast quietly. Once I was finished I went upstairs to my room to get dressed. I took of my clothes off and put on a bra and thong. I was putting my clothes in the hamper when someone barged into the room.

"OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing." Harry said. I was trying to cover myself up, and he was staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me. I'm trying to get dressed." I said.

"Don't mind me. I'm just enjoying the view," he said cheeky. I threw the nearest thing at him.

"Harold get out," I said.

"Why can't I stay," he asked?

"I'm half naked and I don't think Zayn would like it very much. He will kill you." I said.

"He doesn't have to know," he said winking.

"Just get out Harold, or I'll make sure you won't ever be able to reproduce again!" I said.

"You wouldn't," he said

"Oh I would," I said smirking. He closed the door and I got dressed. I went downstairs and everyone was in the living room sitting and talking. The only open stop was next to Niall.

"Hey Ni," I said.

"Hey Lacey," he said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We talked and laughed about everything for awhile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I felt something or maybe I was imagining it.

"Where are we going," I asked?

"Out to eat," he said. We walked out the door holding hands. Maybe I was supposed to come here and find love. Little did I know that it wasn't Niall I was supposed to be with.

Harry's P.O.V

They were cuddled up on the couch. Niall knows I like her. He's the only one who knows. How could he be so lovey dovey with her. He better not make a move on her. I would never do that to a girl he liked. Lacey means everything to me. I've liked her since I first layed eyes on her. She's perfect. She's everything I've been waiting for.

Niall's P.O.V

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I like Lacey too, but I can't. Harry likes her, He's my best mate. I can't do that to him. I can't help my feelings for Lacey either. She probably doesn't even like me. She probably already likes Harry. I wish I would find my princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I feel like this is bad!!