Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Ten

Max’s POV:

I wake up and realize that Aria rolled over in the night and is cuddled into my side with her head on my shoulder. I look down and smile. I then feel someone looking at me and I look up to see Nick smirking.

‘You are already whipped brother and she isn’t even your mate let alone your girlfriend’ he says laughing.

‘I know but don’t say anything to the others they will never let me live it down.’

‘To late we all already know’ Cole chimes in.

‘Oh god’

‘It’s ok we understand why don’t we go get some breakfast and talk about it. Jack says Aria will probably sleep all day but we will keep checking on her’ Chad says.

‘Sounds like a great idea I’m starving’ I say as my stomach growls and Aria moves off my shoulder and grabs her pillow cuddling with it. Nick and I chuckle. I get up to go take a shower and as I close the door I hear “Nick bring me back some food” and I know that voice is Aria. Crap how much did she hear?

“Will do Little One. How much do you want a lot or a little?”

“More than usual” she says sounding like she’s falling back to sleep.

“Okay Little One I’ll bring you some now go back to sleep you need to gain your strength back. I love you.”

“I love you too Twin” she says and drifts off back to sleep. I climb in the shower and think about the interaction between Aria and Nick and I freeze. Wait they are twins that can’t be. That’s impossible. I mean twins are rare yea but if Aria is capable of what we witnessed last I wonder what he is capable of. I quickly finish my shower and get dressed. As I rush out of the bathroom and look in the room Aria is sleeping on the bed and the other one is empty. I walk over and kiss Aria on the forehead and can’t help but smile when she gets a little smile on her face and buries her head in the pillow. I quietly walk out of the room and see everyone waiting for me in the hall way.

“Someone is whipped” Chad jokes.

“You would be too so don’t start.”

“Yeah your right and I’m glad you can be happy again after what happened to us. I get the feeling we will all be happy now that we found a place I think we belong” he says thinking about how our mates and Chase’s mate all are betrothed to other people and want to be with them and not us. I see Chase nod in agreement.

After a minute I remember what I wanted to ask Nick. “Hey Nick are you and Aria twins?”

“Yeah, well we are actually triplets. Our other half, Seth, is on his way with his pack moving to Washington.”

“You guys are triplets” Chase says with wide eyes.

“Yeah and Cole has a twin named Travis and then there is also Carter and Trent who are twins. We were all born on the same day. Why?”

“Why don’t we go have breakfast and get the whole story” I say taken aback by what I have just learned.

“Sure” Cole says. As we turn to leave Jade and Conner come out of their room and I it’s then I realize they missed the whole conversation.

“What have you two been up two” Sam asks them. And as Conner smirks and Jade blushes he quickly adds “Never mind I don’t wanna know!” We all laugh.

“Well we are all going to breakfast to have a very interesting conversation your gonna want to hear Conner” I say.

“Oh yeah and why would I do that when I can order room service and spend the day in the room with my mate.”

“Nick and Aria are triplets” Chase answers.

“Let us get dressed and we will meet you in 5 minutes in the lobby.”

“See you down there.” And with that they turn to get dressed and we all go down to the lobby but not before I check one last time on Aria who looks like she is in a restless sleep. “Don’t worry Babygirl I’ll be back soon” I whisper to her and close the door. As I walk back into the hall Conner and Jade walk out of their room and I notice her mark and I snicker when I see his mark as well.

“Don’t worry when you find your mate you’ll have a mark too” Jade says and I flinch. Conner looks at her to say something and I cut in “its ok Conner she doesn’t know.”

“What don’t I know?”

“That my mate is betrothed to my best friend Xavier and she chose to be with him and not me even though both of their fathers would want her to be with me since I am her true mate. She just wants to be married to a family of power” I say not giving up that Xavier is a prince and I am his main royal guard.

“Oh my god I am so sorry I didn’t mean to upset you. Besides she doesn’t know what she had and now I bet Aria will appreciate it” she says trying to make me feel better and I can’t help the small smile that lifts the corner of my mouth. “Oh and why is it so important the Nick, Aria, and Seth are triplets and Cole has a twin and so are the other two” Jade asks looking confused.

“There are more than Nick and Aria” Conner looks between me and her for confirmation and I nod.

“Oh boy we will talk during breakfast.” And with that we enter the lobby where the others are waiting for us. We all walk in silence to a little restaurant and got a table in the back away from everyone else. After we ordered the questions started coming.

“Why is it so important that all of us are either a twin or triplet and we were all born on the same day” Cole asks.

“Wait you were also born on the same day” Conner asks his eyes bulging out of his head practically.

“Yeah what of it” Nick says.

Conner’s POV:

“Yeah what of it” Nick says.

I can’t believe that all this is happening at once. I mean I find my mate who I adore and love with all my heart already and then if this is what I think it is we could be on the verge of a new order for our worlds. Or so the legend or whatever you want to call it goes. “When are your birthdays” I ask.

“January 24th, 1994” they say in unison.

“Who are your parents?”

“Cole and Travis’ mother was Sahara, Trent and Carter’s mother was Ruby, and Aria, Seth, and I’s mother was Trinity.”

“What about your fathers?”

“Well the men who raised us were Joe, Steven, and David.”

“What do you mean raised you” Max asked.

“Well we never thought they were our real fathers. I mean every time we asked about our mothers they would always say they chose “them” over them and besides they were always mad none of us showed being anything like them. Then when we started to shift for the first time on our 7th birthdays they disappeared and we haven’t seen them since” Cole explained.

“Why is all this so important and what’s the big deal about us being twins and triplets” Nick asks.

“Do you know the legends of the Originals?”

“No why” Cole says confused.

“Let me tell you the legend and it might explain a few things okay.” They nod and I continue.
“There were 4 Originals a vampire, demon, werewolf, and werecat. Now the werewolf and werecats had an alliance and the vampires and demons had an alliance. One day the Original Werewolf, Malachi’s, daughter Lucy found her mate the Original Werecat, Samuel’s, son Carver, the same with the Original Vampire, Damon’s, son Dante and the Original Demon, Kent’s, daughter Penelope. So this went on for a while and everyone was happy. Werewolves and werecats would mate and their children would take one or the others form never both and vampires and demons the same their children would be born with either vampire blood or demon blood but never both. Now for some reason no is really sure of the vampires and demons went to war with the werewolves and werecats. Some believe that the Originals grandchildren were all mates and no one wanted there to be a werewolf and vampire together or a demon and a werecat and demon together. So to keep their grandchildren apart they went to war with each other. During this war the werewolves and werecats wanted something that could have the skills of both animals and shift into any type of cat and a wolf if they wanted so they got to work creating a serum. Little did they know the vampires and demons also had the same idea they wanted someone who would have both demon and vampire blood and all their gifts and none of their downfalls, they too worked on serum. When they were each done with their serums the vampires and demons kidnapped the bravest warrior they could find, his name was Lucian, and they gave him their serum. Now upon seeing this, the werewolves and werecats decided to kidnap the most beautiful maiden they could find, her name was Trinity, and they gave her their serum. After about 3 weeks they found out the serums worked. This created the first and only true vampire/demon hybrid and the first and only true shifter. In order to train them they used their grandchildren the vampires and demons used Jasper, Damon’s grandson, and Mark, Kent’s grandson. The werewolves used Sahara, Samuel’s granddaughter, and Ruby, Malachi’s granddaughter. They trained for months and became really close. Finally, about 7 months later it was time to put Lucian and Trinity against each other. Now remember these were 2 people probably would have never met if they hadn’t been kidnapped and given the serums. The Originals sent their grandchildren to the meeting spot with the pair because they wanted to be sure they got there, forgetting that their grandchildren were mates. Once the trio’s arrived it was like time stood still. Jasper was finally near Sahara and Mark was finally near Ruby with no one to stop them. As they approached each other they couldn’t help the overwhelming sense to mark one another. And to top it off Lucian and Trinity were still considered newly turned and newly shifted and acted on pure instinct, instead of fighting each other they marked each other. Seeing the big mistake take place the other 4 couldn’t and wouldn’t see their best friends put to death and besides they wanted to be together so they all ran away and hid together. No one has seen them since but if what you say is true and your mothers names were Trinity, Sahara, and Ruby then your real fathers have to be Lucian, Jasper, and Mark which would make you and your brothers the most powerful beings on the planet. That we know of” I finish.

“Okay so say we are these peoples’ kids what’s the big deal with twins and triplets” Nick asked still confused.

“There is never any twins born unless they are direct decedents of the Originals. So for all of you to be twins and one set of triplets means you are the missing grandchildren and fighters’ children” Chad says.

“Wait so Aria, Seth, and Nick are even more forbidden then the others and I because their parentage was created and we shouldn’t have been born because our parents weren’t a loud to be together” Cole says starting to put it together.

“Yeah pretty much” Chase answers.

“Then how come we were raised by Joe, Steven, and David” Nick asks.

“That I don’t know the answer to” I say.

“Hmmm. Hey maybe we should go check on Aria she’s probably hungry” Cole says.

“Yeah I’ll help you guys carry all the food you ordered her” Max says trying not to laugh.

“What it’s all her favorites. There is biscuits and gravy, jambalaya, bacon, and a few others. She’s going to be super hungry” Nick says defending all the food and Aria. We all chuckle and grab a to-go box. As we all start walking we let Nick, Cole, Jade, and Sam walk ahead of us.

“Hey guys you don’t think that the Joe, David, and Steven they are talking about is the same Joe, David, and Steven that are the royal families counsel do you” Chase asks.

“I don’t know but if it is it would explain where they went for those 7 years nobody could find them” Max adds. We all contemplate all the things that are happening.

“Hey slow pokes hurry up and let’s go get Aria fed and out of bed so we can go finish Disneyland today” Jade says. We laugh that girl sure loves Disneyland. We all pile into the elevator going up to wake up Aria.

“I’m not sure now would be a good time to tell all of this to Aria. I mean with everything she is going through” Cole says. We all agree to wait till another time to tell Aria everything as the doors open. As we step out onto our floor we all hear someone singing and they are actually pretty good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story is unedited at the moment.