Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Thirteen

Max’s POV:

After leaving Aria, with what is probably the best kiss ever, I run to find jade for her help. I am going to plan the perfect first date for Aria and I. As I walk up to Conner, Jade comes out of one of the gift shops.

“Jade I need your help” I say out of breath since I was running to find them.

“With what, what’s wrong” she says worriedly.

“I need help planning the perfect first date for Aria.”

She smiles and says “of course I’ll help you plan a date with my best friend.”

I smile back “let’s do this.”

We walk back to the hotel to use their internet room for guest and use a computer. I sit down to the side Jade sits in front of the computer and Conner sits on her other side. As we start looking for something to do in Anaheim nothing really catches my attention.

“Why don’t we look for something you two can do in San Jose and we can leave here tonight” Jade suggest.

“That’s fine with me we should talk with the others first though” I answer. I was just about to mind link Aria when Nick starts to walk through the lobby.

“Hey Nick where is Aria and Cole” Conner asks seeing him first.

“Cole was comforting Aria and I think they both fell asleep.”

“Oh we were thinking of asking if we could leave early and go to San Jose tonight. I want to take Aria on a date tomorrow and thought San Jose would be better” I said.

“You mean I thought it would be better” Jade says.

“Yeah ok Jade thought of it” I say rolling my eyes.

“Well I don’t see why not Aria loves San Jose. I’ll pack our stuff while you guys plan and I’ll have Sam pack his and Cole’s things because Cole is sleeping. Oh and I’ll mind link Chad and Chase to pack their things as well.”

“Thanks Nick it means a lot I want this to be perfect.”

“No problem” he smiles at me.

“I’ll go pack our things while you help Max” Conner says while bending over to give Jade a kiss.

“Thank you babe” she says smiling.

Man he is so whipped but I would be too if I had my mate. Thinking about her and how she chose Xavier over me. She said it was because it was what her family wanted but I could tell she really just wanted to be the next princess and eventually queen. She didn’t want to be with me, even though I was the lead guard to Xavier and highly respected.

“What are you thinking Max” I hear Jade say breaking me out of my thoughts.

“About my mate and how she chose my best friend over me.”

“What that is horrible. I am so sorry Max” Jade says giving me a hug.

“Yeah but if she would have chosen me I wouldn’t have met Aria, and besides Chad and Chase’s mates did the same to them. How do you think we all ended up together? We all let together pretending to look for our mates.”

“Oh my god those bitches don’t know what they are missing out on” Jade smiles.

“Yeah well, anyway let’s plan this date.” With that we got down to business. After about an hour of non-stop searching I decided I didn’t want to take her to a restaurant. I wanted to do something for her that was special even if it is a little cliché. We decided that after our date that we would meet up with everyone at a club.

“Well while you think of what type of dinner you want to have with Aria let’s look up clubs in San Jose.”

“Good idea maybe I’ll think of something as soon as I stop concentrating so hard.” Jade laughs and shakes her head. She pulls up a list of all the clubs in San Jose and we start going down the list.

“How bout we go to this one” Jade says sounding excited. I look and it’s a club called Motif.

“That looks like a great place to me.”

“Yay, okay now back to what do you wanna do for dinner with Aria?”

“I don’t know. Wait, let me see the computer really fast.” She slides the chair over and lets me take control. I type in what I’m looking for and find the perfect spot.

“Oh my god she would love that it’s perfect” Jade exclaims getting more excited than I am. I just smile.

“I have to call and see if I can gain entrance at night and then I need to find a restaurant to get the food from.” As I write down the number Jade tells me Aria likes the Olive Garden so that’s where I’ll order our food from. I make my phone calls and after some convincing I get the approval to be in the park after dark and to decorate it. Now to see if the guys will help me set up while the girls go shopping tomorrow.

Jade’s POV:

Aria is going to love this date that Max has planned out I just know it.

“Hey Max it’s been like an hour or more and I haven’t seen anyone come down from the rooms we should go check on them if you’re done.”

“Yeah I’m finished. I just need to ask the guys if they will help me tomorrow while you and Aria go shopping.”

“Of course they will help you it’s for Aria dummy” I laugh and he laughs with me. Everyone loves and respects Aria so much she doesn’t realize. She puts all of us before herself. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. We get on the elevator to go to our floor and ride in silence. As the doors open for us to get off we are met with yelling and laughing. We look at each other and poke our heads out. BIG MISTAKE! As we look around a pillow comes flying at each of our heads.

“DAMN WE MISSED! MORE AMMUNITION!” I hear Aria yell and look out to see her and all the guys grabbing more pillows to launch at us.

“Conner Lee Smith don’t you dare throw another pillow at us” I said with anger in my voice. As another pillow was thrown I heard Conner trying to stifle his snickering.

“Even though you didn’t throw that Conner you just lost any chance you had tonight” I said peeking around the corner at all of them. I was right Chad threw that pillow.

“But I didn’t throw that baby Chad did trying to get me in trouble” he says whining.

“Tuff you didn’t stop him to protect me and I heard you trying not to laugh.”

“What” he says not believing my reasoning. Just then pillow after pillow was thrown at Max and I.

“What are you guys doing? I’m not getting any tonight because of you” Conner yells.

“Well since you’re not getting any already why stop throwing pillows” Chase asks him.

“Conner don’t you dare or I will make it a week” I yell from behind Max where I’m hiding.

“Damn, I’m out you guys you’re on your own” Conner tells them.

“Smart boy” I say as I smirk over Max’s shoulder.

After about 3 more minutes of being pelted with pillows we hear "damn out of pillows for good." We peek around and see they are all out of ammo.

"Let's get them back" I whisper in Max's ear. He nods to me and carefully hands me a pillow making sure they are not paying attention.

After we both have pillows I yell "ATTACK!!!"

All heads snap our way and their eyes are huge.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES" Cole and Aria yell in unison.

We charge after them throwing pillows. Max hits Chad and he falls reaching for Chase. "Save me" he says dramatically to Chase. Chase turns to him as I come up and hit Chad in the head with a pillow to finish him off all the while laughing. Who knew pillow fight in the middle of the hallway of a hotel could be so much fun. As we take down the rest Cole pretends to protect Sam by laying over him and we smack them both in the heads. As they pretend to die they die kissing. Awe! Now all we have left are Aria and Conner.

"I'll get Aria you get Conner" Max says and as much as I want to get my mate I think I want to get my best friend.

"No I want Aria, you get Conner" I say smirking.

He looks at me but nods ok. It is so on! As I look for her I sniff and find her sent. As I follow her sent I notice it goes around the corner. I jump around looking to the left and she jumps out from behind me and runs down the hall.

"Oh no you don't" I say chasing after her. She laughs as she grabs her own pillow and we battle hitting each other with the pillows while laughing our butts off. When neither of us can really catch our breaths any more we collapse to the floor giggling.

After calming down a few minutes we look up and notice the hall clear of pillows and the boys waiting on us with all our bags. I guess we laid there longer than we thought.

"You ladies finally ready to head out and get to our hotel in San Jose we have like a six hour drive" Sam says smiling at us.

"Yep" we say in unison.

"I don't wanna walk" Aria says like a little girl. I laugh she puts on the bad ass front but I know she still is a little kid at heart sometimes.

Max smiles down at her and picks her up to carry her to the car. I look at Conner and he walks to me picks me up as well.

"I can walk you know" I say a little annoyed even though I think it is a little cute.

"I know but I just wanted to hold you" he says kissing the mark he gave me and I shiver at the effect it has on me.

With that the others pick up the left over bags and we all walk to the elevator. I look at everyone and think this is my pack. This is my crazy, messed up, weird family. I smile and snuggle into Conner's neck breathing in his sent. We climb into two cars, Max, Aria, Chase, Cole, and Sam in one, while Chad, Nick, Conner, and I in the other. As I snuggle into Conner's side and start to drift off we pull off and head to San Jose to begin the next leg of our crazy adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story is unedited at the moment.