Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Thirty-Five

Alex’s POV:

Today is Saturday and in a few hours we are going to pick up our parents and everyone else they are bringing. I can’t wait to get Aria back this has been driving me crazy and I know for a fact that if Xavier hadn’t been here I would have lost it already. We have been keeping each other sane as we search for our mate.

“Hey when they get here we will find her so stop thinking so much” Xavier says coming up behind me.

“I know but they will be fighting and arguing and I just want her back with us in our arms Xav” I say still looking out the window.

“So do I and I want to know that our baby is safe too” he says and I nod. I can’t believe we are going to be fathers.

“Hey guys come eat breakfast it’s almost time for you to leave to go get everyone” Jade yells up to us. She has taken over a lot of the mother duties around here.

“Coming” we say in unison and smile. We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone is already seated. As we take our places there is still an empty chair between us where Aria would be sitting. After a somewhat quiet breakfast we head back upstairs to get ready. As we get upstairs it is almost 8 and my parent’s plane lands at 9:30 while Xavier’s parents land at 10. We did this so they won’t see each other at the airport but we’ve also made it where we will show up back to the house at roughly the same time. Getting dressed in my black suit pants and red button up shirt I see Xavier went for sort of the same look with black suit pants but an artic blue button up.

“Ready” I ask him. He nods giving me one long kiss before we make our way down stairs.

“Good luck” they all say walking us to the two limos that are waiting for us in the driveway.

“We will be home soon. Make sure everything is ready and you are all prepared for all the reactions we will be getting” Xavier says. They all nod and we get into the limos to drive to the airport.

Aria’s POV:

Jasper woke me at 3am to get up and get ready to go to the airport. He took me to a hot spring they have deeper in the cave and let me wash up since I still had dried blood from the fight yesterday all over me. After I washed up and I cleaned my bra and underwear in the water with me I placed them over hot stones so they could dry. Once they were dry I pulled them on and wrapped the towel around me and walked back into the living room I guess you would call it.

“What can I wear today” I asked no one in particular.

“Jasper went out and got you an outfit last night, it’s on the bed” Lucian says pointing to the room I stayed in last night. For some reason I think he doesn’t like me very much. He’s been distant since I woke up. After getting dressed in the black skinny jeans and black and red tank top, I pull on vans and walk out to where Lucian is. He goes to walk past me but I stop him.

“Did I do something to make you hate me” I ask feeling hurt. I mean I just found my father I never even knew exsisted what the hell did I do?

“No you didn’t do anything” he said looking taken aback and sad. “You just look a lot like your mother and I am angry at myself for leaving you. But you have to believe I thought you and your brothers were dead this whole time. If I would’ve known I would’ve come for all of you so much sooner” he rambles.

“Dad we don’t blame you, any of you” I say looking at all of them. “We never knew about the three of you we thought Joe, Steven, and David were our fathers but they disappeared on our 7th birthday which was the day of our first shift by the way.”

“Those basterds were the ones who burned down the house you guys were in that’s why we thought you were dead they did it just to take you from us” Mark growled and I quickly went to hug him and he hugged back calming down instantly.

“But all of you are okay right” Jasper asks.

“Yes all of us are fine and have all found their mates. But I am going to warn you Cole is gay and if you even think about disowning him or hurting him I will kick your ass” I tell them and they all smile.

“I would never do that to him” Jasper says and looks at his watch. “We need to go and get to the airport before we miss our flight.

They grab their duffle bags and lead the way down a different path in the cave. Reaching the end of the path I open my mouth to ask where we are Mark reaches and opens a rock. YES I said opened a rock. They hollowed out a rock and there is a staircase leading up and into a restaurant that is not too far from the airport. As we walk out of the back Lucian goes to say something to one of the guys and he leaves the room only to return 3 minutes later hiolding his own duffle bag.

“I’m coming with you because you will need a doctor” the guy says and they all smile at him.

“Before we leave, Eddie this is my daughter, well our daughter, Aria. Aria this is Eddie a friend of ours who also happens to be a Doctor” Lucian says introducing us. I smile and wave at him and he smiles at me.

“Can we leave now I really want to get home to my mates and family” I say referring to the pack as my family.

“What about the pack you belong to won’t they be missing you and won’t we need permission to be there” Mark asks.

“That is my family and besides I’m Alpha and I grant you permission to be there” I smile and they freeze and look at me in shock. “Why is it so hard to believe I am an Alpha” I ask annoyed. I mean I know I’m a girl but come on. I sigh tiered of the silence and start walking again, the airport is just 2 more blocks. Soon I hear them catch up to me.

“We’re sorry we didn’t mean it like that it’s just a shock. I mean we did just meet and now we find out you are an Alpha as well” Jasper says for everyone.

“Yes I’m an Alpha, yes I am mated, and yes I am pregnant, any other questions?”

“YOU’RE PREGNANT” they all scream including Eddie. Oops forgot they didn’t know.

“Yes” I whisper.

“But you’re only 18” Lucian says.

“And your point is? I am going to do homeschooling so I can still get my diploma and I can do online college classes. Besides I am already working as a contract writer between the packs and clans around our territory” I explain and they seem to relax just a little. After that all conversation pretty much ends. WE get to the airport just as our plane is boarding and quickly get on. Time for the 3 hour flight back to Oregon, can’t wait to see everyone again.

3 Hours later 8am

As the plane lands I see that it is 8am, everyone should be awake by now or just now waking up. We make our way to the car rental desk and the girl behind it looks up and smiles at me.

“Aria nice to see you’re back” Crystal says. She is the girl who always seems to be there helping us.

“Hi Crystal, do you have a Range Rover” I ask her.

“You’re lucky we just finished detailing the one that came back this morning” she says getting the keys and handing them to me along with the paper work. I take the paper work and fill it out before handing it back to her. “Okay have it back within 3 days okay?”

“Okay and thanks Crystal. Hey Crystal do me a favor if you see anyone don’t tell them I’m back it’s gonna be a surprise” I tell her she smiles and nods before turning to the next customer.

Walking out to the nice pearl white Range Rover I almost forgot about my fathers and Eddie. I climb into the driver seat and wait for them to get in.

“Do you want one of us to drive” Mark asks me.

“Nope you don’t know where we are going” I say. I’m waiting for the all-knowing question, where and how I have all this money.

“Aria where and how did you get all this money” Lucian asks me but his voice sounds accusing.

I laugh and respond “by working from age 8 and putting all my money into savings and stocks and fining the bonds our moms left us.”

“Oh” was all they said and went quiet again. The rest of the 45 minute drive was spent in silence.

I pull into my drive way and park the car. As soon as the car is fully parked everyone comes out of the house. Guys in front of girls to protect them and I see Jack in the mix. I smile and turn to the guys.

“Why don’t you get out first they don’t know you and I kind of need a minute” I say to them.

Jasper leans over from the passenger side and says “take your time.” I smile at him and they all climb out. As soon as they are all on the same side of the car the guys start growling. So much for waiting I think as I climb out of the car with my back to everyone.

Taking a deep breath I turn around and smile. “I’m home” I say and all growling stops. Jade is the first one to break away and comes running at me. My father’s step in front of me but I push them away and meet her half way.

“OH MY GOD DON’T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN” she screams as we stand their hugging.

“I swear” I say gripping her tighter. “I’ve missed you so much sister.”

“I have too and guess what, I’m pregnant” she tells me. I pull away and look at her. I squeal and hug her again and we both laugh.

“Conner get your ass over here” I yell and Conner walks over smiling. I let go of Jade and hug Conner.

“Welcome home Sis” he says into my hair and I smile into his shoulder.

“Okay that’s enough get away from MY BEST FRIEND” I hear Chase say.

“Hey Bestie” I say as Chase comes over and hugs me. “Let me say hi to everyone but stay close” I whisper in his ear. He nods and we pull away. I turn and hug everyone else. The last people I give hugs to are my brothers. I walk over and we all hug. The seven of us are in a group hug and I can feel everyone watching us. “There are some people I want you to meet” I tell them.

“Okay but just a few more minutes. We need this” Seth says as they hold me tighter. I nod and we stand there for another few minutes. As we pull away I grab Trent and pull him to me.

“Don’t blame yourself I don’t and besides if this wouldn’t have happened I wouldn’t have met our real fathers” I tell him and pull back and smile. He gives me a small smile and pulls me back in for another hug. He lets me go and I walk over to stand in between Seth and Nick who are standing in front of our father’s. “Guys these are our real father’s. Lucian is our dad, Carter and Trent Mark is your dad, and Cole and Travis Jasper is your dad” I tell them. Everyone just stands there staring till Jasper steps toward Cole and Travis. As he takes a step toward them Cole and Travis wrap him in a hug and soon we all follow their actions.

“Just so you know we are not chaning out last names and we are still telling everyone we are siblings this doesn’t change that” Carter says and smile at him. He comes and hugs me.

“Well I was just making lunch so why don’t we all go in and eat” Jade says.

“Where are Alex and Xavier” I ask noticing they are missing.

“They are at the airport picking up their parent’s” Sam says. I look at everyone wide eyed.

“What do you mean picking up their parents” I ask.

“They called to ask their parents for help to find you” Chad says and I just nod.

“So they don’t know I’m here” I ask. They all nod. “No one tell them and after lunch I want Jade, Cole, Sam, Conner, Max, Chad, Chase, and Jack in my room” I say and they all smile and nod. “By the way when the hell were you gonna tell me you found your mate” I say to Jack and he laughs.

“Well you were a little preoccupied” he laughs and smile at him.

“Chase can you stay outside with me a minute” I ask as everyone starts walking back inside. They all look at us and are hesitant to leave us alone. We just smile and Jade, along with Conner, Max, and Chad drag the rest of them inside. Before she enters Layla gives us a look and stalks into the house.

“I’ve missed you so much” Chase says pulling me into another hug. With this hug I break down. I can no longer hold back the tears and he just holds me while I cry whispering soothing words in my ear.

“He was training me and he wanted me in his bed he almost took me by force once if Julian hadn’t come in and then I watched him snap Julian’s neck” I sob and Chase just holds me tighter. I vagly hear the front door open.

“Is she okay” Layla asks.

“She will be go back inside” Chase says to her.

“Come inside with me” Layla tells him.

“I’ll be in there in a minute okay, we need a few more minutes” Chase tells her and she sighs.

“Layla I’m not trying to take your mate away he is my best friend though and we have been through some of the same things. I swear there is nothing nor has there ever been anything between us” I tell her and she nods.

“I know that just some of the people keep talking and it rubs my nerves the wrong way” she says and I nod.

“I think I know who you are talking about” I say and she smiles. She turns to go into the house leaving us by ourselves once again.

“I’m sorry about that Olivia and Crissy keep trying to put things in her head. They are stuck in old ways where girls don’t have just guy friends” he says.

“But you’re not just my friend you’re my brother” I say and he smiles at me. After a few more minutes we walk inside and go eat our breakfast. As we walked into the kitchen everyone is sitting at the table. My brothers are on one side with their mates, our fathers are across from them, and everyone else is placed around them. Chase goes and sits next to Layla giving her a kiss. I walk over and hug her and she hugs back whispering a sorry. I pull away and smile at her and instead of going and sitting in a chair I walk over to Cole and he pulls me on his lap. I bury my head in his neck and as he rubs my back I fall asleep.

“Little One you might wanna wake up and go get ready they will be home soon” Cole whispers. I open my eyes and see everyone is still in the kitchen.

“Okay my wardrobe crew in my room lets go. Oh and Layla you come too” I say and we all laugh as we climb the stairs to my room.

Reaching my room I run and jump in the shower while I let them pick out my clothes. Jade and Layla pick out a pair of comfortable shorts and a black, red, and blue lace top, which is Alex and Xavier’s favorite. Stepping out of the shower I pull on my bra and panties and wrap the towel around me. I walk out and the girls push me into the closet and help me get dressed. After I’m dressed I walk out and blow dry my hair and straighten it. While I’m getting ready we talk and laugh and I tell them I’m pregnant. To my surprise they all knew already, party poopers. At about 11 I am completely ready and we make our way back downstairs. Reaching the bottom of the stairs everyone goes silent.

“What am I interrupting something” I ask crossing my arms and switching to Alpha mode. I mean yeah I might just have gotten back from being kidnapped but I am not taking crap from anyone.

“Nope just arguing amongst ourselves” Seth says forcing a smile.

“About” I ask raising my eyebrows.

“About who is to watch over you, who is to take over so you can recover, things like that” Carter says looking bored.

“Who the hell thinks I need a babysitter” I growl.

“We all do considering what happened and that you’re pregnant” Lucian says.

“I do not need a babysitter” I growl and to prove my point my hands ignite and everyone gasps. I feel a hand on my shoulder and relax. I look up and see Max is the one calming me.

“Well moving on, I Carter Santos accept you, Aria Santos as my Alpha” Carter says smiling and showing me his neck. The rest of Seth’s pack follows Carter and soon we are all in the same pack. I turn to look out the window and see two limos creeping up the driveway. I smile like an idiot and tell everyone to stay inside for now. They agree but only since they can watch and hear from the windows. As we see everyone getting out of the limos Jade looks at me and nods her head saying I should go out. I throw open the door dramatically and everyone chuckles and giggles. I run out as I hear Xavier’s parents yelling “WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HEAR?!”

“You’re back FINALLY”I yell running out the door hearing everyone trying to control their laughter. I run straight to Alex jumping in his arms and giving him a spicy kiss who is in shock at first but quickly kisses me back. Then Xavier pulls me from Alex and kissing me I wrap my legs around him and Alex comes up and kisses my neck sandwiching me in between them. We then hear someone clear their throats behind us and we stop making out. I unwrap myself from Xavier and they each wrap an arm around my waist as we face our company.

“When did you get home, how did you, and where were you” Alex asks as he and Xavier look me over for injuries.

“I was rescued last night and I took a plane home this morning. We landed about 8 but you guys weren’t home when I got here” I say hugging them both again. They both just smile and hold me tighter.

“Who is this and what is going on” some lady says.

“Everyone this is Aria, Aria this is everyone” they introduce in unison.

“Hi” I whisper acting shy.

“I thought you said she chose you Xavier” a guy, who I’m guessing is his father, Michael says.

“No she chose Alex right Alex” A guy, who I’m guessing is his father, Victor says.

“Actually you both are right I chose both of them” I say with a smile. Before anyone else can say anything I quickly add “why don’t we go inside and meet everyone else.” I speed walk into the house and try to control my laughter before everyone else comes in. As I’m looking at my family I hear loud gasps come from behind me. I take a deep breath and turn around putting an innocent smile on my face but I’m pretty sure you can see the mischief in my eyes.

“Well why don’t I introduce you to everyone” I say starting from my left. “This is Conner and his mate Jade, Chad and his mate Hanna, Chase and his mate Layla, Cole and his mate Sam, my twin Seth and his mate Rose, my other twin Nick and his mate Crissy, Cole’s twin Travis and his mate Savannah, Carter and his mate Emily, Carter’s twin Trent and his mate Katrina. Jack and his mate Chloe. Then there is Chris, Josh, Steven, and Blake they haven’t found their mate yet” I finish finally facing the parents again. I walk and take my place in between my mates. As soon as that is all over the parents finally break out of their stupor and begin yelling at all of us.

“I can’t believe both of you mated with that girl” Xavier and Alex’s mothers say.

“Xavier you will mate with Stacy” Michael says.

“And Alex you and Crissy will mate” Victor says.

“Sorry dad Crissy is already mated with Nick she even wears his mark” Alex says, and who I’m guessing are Crissy’s parents start yelling at her. Nick wraps his arms around her giving her comfort but I can tell he is ready to pounce.

“And I’m sorry father but Stacy was Max’s mate, she kept sneaking out to be with him and then she rejected him completely. I don’t want a slut as a mate or queen” Xavier says and Stacy’s parents start yelling at him for calling her a slut.

I see all my brother’s mate’s parents walk over to them yelling at them for choosing my brothers and not who they had chosen for them. Even after most of them were just now seeing their daughter for the first time since they were kidnapped. Oh please this is not the 18th century. I continue to look around and notice Max and Jack’s parents are talking to them. Their mother is crying and their father is complaining. I can’t help it I have to tune in and as if he can sense my thoughts Max opens up so I can listen through mind link.

“How could you mate someone who isn’t your true mate. Stacy was a good sweet girl she just needed time. Now you’ve screwed everything up and we will never have any power” he father says. I laugh and shake my head if only they knew that Max and Conner were my lead security team.

“How come you joined this pack and that girl knows your mates and everything before we do” their mother cries.

“Because she is actually there for us and genuinely cares unlike both of you power, conniving assholes” Jack grinds out.

I laugh and tune back out and I notice Chad and Chase are having similar issues to what Jack and Max are going through. I shake my head then catch a glimpse of Conner and Jade and I get angry.

“How the hell could you mate with a useless pathetic mutt” Conner’s father spits out.

“You bitch put a spell or something over my son he would never love a mutt like you” his mother says.

“For your information she didn’t do shit to me and you will leave my mate alone” Conner says.

As his mother and father go to say something else Jade cuts them off “listen you want to bitch go right ahead but if you try to take my mate away from me I will go psycho mutt on you and rip you to pieces.” I can’t help but smile and be proud of my best friend.

I finally focus on the people in front of me. There is Xavier and his parents arguing and of course Stacy with her parents are right there with them as well, can you say power hungry. Alex and his parents are fighting as well over him sharing his mate with Xavier.

As I look back to Stacy and her parents I notice something familiar about her father and two other men that are with them. And then I notice those are the three men my brothers and I called our fathers for our first 7 years of our lives. The ones who we learned had poisoned us trying to kill us on our 7th birthdays. But we didn’t die our bodies shifted as a defensive mechanism.

‘Hey boys look who Stacy’s father and uncles are’ I growl into all the pack members heads. The pack goes silent as everyone looks at them. I turn and see my brothers grab their mates and asking the guys to watch over them and protect them. I grab Xavier and Alex by the hand and pull them away from their arguments while their parents protest. ‘Stay here and help the others protect my brother’s mates plead’ and before they can protest I tell them ‘trust me’

“ENOUGH” I yell and everyone falls silent. With a smirk on my face and a look I know could kill I look straight at these imposters and say “Well brothers look who we have here.”

“OH MY GOD I AM SEEING DEAD PEOPLE” Cole yells dramatically and we can’t help but snicker.

“Awe look they haven’t recognized us yet” I say faking a hurt expression. With that everyone who wasn’t looking at them yet, turn and look at Joe, Steven, and David. Their eyes widen as recognition finally sets in.

“You know them” Michael asks. Before we can answer we hear Joe speak.

“You’re supposed to be dead” Joe says going pale.

“Awe next time you should make sure your victims are dead Joe” Lucian says walking into the room. Everyone gasps as he comes and stands behind Seth, Nick and I.

“But we are really glad they didn’t die or we would’ve never reunited with our children” Jasper says as he and Mark walk in. Jasper stands behind Cole and Travis as Mark stands behind Carter and Trent.

“This is impossible” Michael and Victor say in unison.

“Oh but it isn’t. You see after our mates died and these three set fire to our house making us think our children were dead too we went into hiding knowing you would turn us over to the Originals” Mark says.

“Well they won’t have to now that we are here” says a guy walking into the living room. Following him are the women from my dream, the Original females.

“Now all this will be put behind us if you hand over our grandson’s” another guy says.

“Over my dead body” I growl and get into a defensive/protective position.

“We won’t go without a fight and you might be Originals but I don’t think you can take the 7 of us” Carter says as all my brothers get into the same position I am in.

“If that is what you want fine” one of the guys says.

“Let’s take this outside” the last one says and we all walk out the door. Before the fight starts Alex and Xavier try to get me to let them take my place. I tell them no and give them each a searing kiss. My brothers give their mates a kiss and then we turn to face the Originals. Everyone has made a semi-circle around us watching our every move.

“If we win there will be a new era of ruling as a joined house not separated” I say.

“And if we win it will stay the same and you will either die or disappear” the guy in the middle says.

“Deal” we all say and they agree as well.

“Let the games begin” Seth says. Cole shifts into his panther, Travis lets his demon side take over, Carter lets his vampire side take over, while Trent shifts into his wolf, Nick shifts into his lion, Seth lets his demon/vampire side take over, and I, well I just smile. I close my eyes and when I open them they are glowing and everyone can feel the power radiating off of me. As the rain starts to pour the thunder and lightning make its presence known as well. Facing each other the fighting begins.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of book one. What did you all think?