You Keep Me Safe and I Will Keep You Wild

She Has Him Surrendering

Evgeni's POV
At parties kitchens are always the center of attention. It’s close to food, close to drinks and you get a rough idea of most of the people who are around.

It was then that she walked right passed me and smiled. I was sure she noticed me because she wasn’t just smiling at no one. It wasn’t the kind of smile you give to anyone. It was the kind that made her eyes light up and her face beam. Whether she was smiling at me or not I still got to see it and that was all I cared about.

I wasn’t sure how Max had roped me into going to this Christmas party but I found myself surrounded by people who clearly couldn’t handle their alcohol, Max included. He was loud and obnoxious when sober and ten times worse when he was drunk, they all were.

I wondered through the crowds of people trying to escape Max and all the attention he drew but mainly I just wanted to find her.

Now everyone knows you don’t go into bedrooms during parties, bathrooms, closets, anywhere that people will hide and have sex. I don’t need to see anymore white asses, especially Max’s. So I headed into the lounge room to see if I could see her anywhere.

Sure enough there she was sitting with a girl who I assumed was her friend on one side and a guy on the other. His hand was placed not so innocently on her thigh and he was kissing her neck. But she didn’t look interested.

The fact that they could almost be having sex right there bothered me but she seem to care. I didn’t even know her and it was tugging at my stomach to see some guy with his hands all over her.

I didn’t know why I didn’t expect her to be like that. I know you are not supposed to judge people before you get to know them but she had that look.

In a sexy small strapless Santa’s helper dress with white ruffles along the bottom, black knee high laced boots and a Santa’s hat to finish it off. The tattoos that trailed up her arm and to the side of her neck made me stare at her neck and think about how I would love to sink my teeth into her skin. Another was on thigh and that made me only think thoughts I probably shouldn’t be thinking about someone I didn’t even know. But she was hot.

There was something sexy about a girl with tattoos. It made her seem bad, mischievous, it made her seem sexy. And the fact that she had some guy hanging off her and every point of the night only made me want her more. It hurt to see her like that but I wanted piece of it too.

I had managed to keep her in my sights for most of the night but then out of nowhere she disappeared. The first thought running through my mind was that she had gone home with some guy. It was logical and at that moment the most likely thought. But when I walked outside I found her sitting on her own on the outdoor couch.

She looked even better in this light. It was brighter and made her skin glow. I could see how smooth it was and made me want to kiss her more. Her lips were pink and I wanted to feel them on mine. There was just something about her that made me want her.

“Hey,” she looked up and smiled that smile, so it was for me.
“Hi,” I felt a little odd not sure as to whether I should sit.
I was just lucky she decided for me, “sit down,” she patted the spot next to me.
“Thanks,” I sat down with my beer in my lap waiting for something to say.
“Oh I am Kodi,” she shifted her drink to other hand.
“Evgeni,” I accepted her hand shake.
“Malkin right? You’re that hockey player.”
“I am a hockey player,” I shrugged.
“Yeah but you are like a huge star, you know with the Stanley Cup last year.”
“Yeah I guess, but Sidney Crosby better, he captain and Max,” I pointed through the window at him doing a round of shots with a group of girls, “seem dumb, but he star too.”
“You were all pretty good, it is a team sport after all right?” she smiled sweetly.
“Yeah.”

We continued to sit and talk as people meandered around us. We kind of just disappeared into the background becoming a part of the furniture for most of the night.

“You want drink?” I noticed her beer was empty.
“Mmm,” she studied it, “yeah why not?”

I got up and headed inside to find Max still going at it with the girls getting drunk.
“Next time we bring Sid and get him laid,” he smiled pointing to the drunk girl hanging off his shoulder.
“Yeah I guess,” I snatched two beers from the fridge and headed back outside.

“Do you want a cigar?” she searched through her bag as I sat down next to her and handed over her drink.
“You smoke?”
“I only smoke cigars when I have something to celebrate.”
“What we celebrate?”
“Christmas,” she rolled her eyes at me, “all that alcohol is going to your brain boy.”
“Oh yeah, sure.”

I could feel her watching me as she lit the cigar and I puffed away like it was a team effort to light it. Which most of the time it was.

“I not think person who smoke,” I stated as we pulled back to our respective sides of the seat.
“My dad likes to smoke cigars and he runs a pub so I kind of got used to it and it’s not that bad.”
“So you like it?”
“Yeah, I don’t do crap because other people do it, I do it because I want to.”
“That good,” I didn’t like people who followed the crowd and by the looks of it she didn’t seem to be that person. The fact that she was out here with me was a good starting point.

“Wow,” she looked at me as I breathed out more smoke then I normally would.
“What?” I looked over her doing the exact same thing I did and somehow it was turning me on.
“That had to be one of the hottest things I have seen,” she stared at me so I did it again.

It became some kind of test to see who would cave, who would give into the other first. But as I found myself moving closer, feeling her body next to mine, I knew it was a losing battle.

She pursed her lips around the cigar and inhaled deeply as she moved closer. Our faces were merely inches away before she breathed out letting it blow in my face. The heat on my skin, the smell, and then she pressed our lips together trapping the taste in our mouths.

“Wow,” I breathed out as she pulled away.
“Yeah,” she smiled looking rather happy with herself.
“Come home with me,” I took her cigar away and pushed her into the couch where I could reach over and put the cigar’s in the ashtray.
“Why should I?” she dragged her finger down my cheek and caught my lip with a very sexy on her face.
“My turn show you what wow is?” yeah that’s right, I was using that to pick up a chick and to my surprise as lame as it was, it worked.

It was hard to stay collected as I pushed her up against the wall in my bedroom. Her hands were on the back of neck, arms around my shoulders, I kissed her neck like I wanted to all night, almost biting because I loved the taste of her skin.

One of her legs came up, running her foot up my calf and I could feel the hairs on my legs stand up through my jeans.

I grabbed her knee to keep her leg up making it easier to get closer to her, to grind my hips into hers because that was what I wanted.

Her fingers knotted in the hair at the top of my neck in response and she tugged as I bit her bottom lip. I loved how she responded so simply to me.

My hands dropped to her waist and pulled her whole body closer to me if that was even possible. I got firm grip on her arms and lifted her up and waited until her toes left the floor so she knew to wrap her legs around my waist.

I loved how she moaned when I began stripping her of the small dress, because she looked even better naked. I sucked and kissed her neck, her shoulders, followed the tattoos like a map and she fell apart at the seams with each brush of my lips.

I put her back down but only because I am growing so impatient with my own clothes, they just weren’t coming off fast enough. But it was all worth it when her soft hands ran up my stomach and over my chest and she began kissing my neck.

I couldn’t handle it though. I needed her, right there, right then. So much that going over to the bed wasn’t an option. The wall was all I needed.

I grabbed one of legs again allowing me access to her ready and waiting core as I slid inside her picking up her other leg and wrapping them around my waist.

As I did we both went silent. Just reveled in the feeling, breathing heavily as I began to move inside her. I knew I wasn’t going to last long, I was so turned on by her.

Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and she kissed my shoulders as she moaned into my skin. I couldn’t help but focus on each thrust though, moaning and loving the feeling just as much as her.

She pulled back arching her back against the wall. Her eyes were full of pleasure and her mouth half open, panting and I just wanted to kiss her.

I gripped her tightly, thrusting deep and hard with every last bit of energy I had before she grasped and cried out my name. I kissed her to quieten her and she responded by biting my lip.

My thighs were burning and I lent up against the wall holding her to me not wanting to let her go. But my legs couldn’t hold myself, let alone another person and I slid down the wall in an exhausted heap on the floor.

“Wow,” she relaxed into me letting her body go limp as she straddled my lap. Her breathing was fast as she rested her head into the crook of my neck, dropping lazy kisses to my sweaty skin.
“I know.”

“Maybe we go bed,” I suggested as my ass was starting to go numb and I was beginning to get cold as my sweat dried to my skin and I could feel her shake in my arms.
“Ok,” we helped each other up, drunk and dizzy both on alcohol and lust as we stumbled over to the bed and crashed in a messy heap of limbs.

“That was fun,” she smiled and kissed my lips before settling her head on my chest.
“It was,” because really it was some of the best sex I had in a long time and I knew that purely by how wiped out I was and how high I felt all at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys hopefully there will no more deleting and re doing stories. I am going with this and hopefully you all enjoy it