You Keep Me Safe and I Will Keep You Wild

Doing Me A Favor

Evgeni’s POV
“So what exactly did you want me to do?” Oksana walked into the kitchen sat up at the bench in front of me. She always looked so beautiful, make up, dressed to impress, that was Oksana.
“Oh don’t worry,” I waved it off and tried to not be bothered by her bringing it up and making me feel awkward.

I had sex with my ex-girlfriend while I had feelings for someone else and now she was still ok with me asking her a favor? Oksana never made sense.

“Zhenya there is something wrong and just because we aren’t together anymore doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. I worry,” she gave me that look, her ‘you better listen to me and listen good before I kick you’ look. She really did kick me too. She was mean sometimes.

“I was going to ask if you could help me with you know, maybe making her jealous,” I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes waiting for the slap across the face or pain up my leg but nothing.

“Do I get to be a bitch with a purpose?” she smiled.
“If you want,” I laughed reaching into the fridge to grab out a bottle of water.
“What have I got to do?”

I felt like an immature little kid making up plots and figuring out a way to win a girl over. Any normal girl it would take a lot of being nice to, a few flowers and slowly everything would fall into place if you made the cut. Kodi was a whole other kettle of fish. She was feisty with a screw you attitude and making her angry was all I had because she was a hard case to crack.

“What do I get in return?” Oksana looked up from our rules and regulations of the game list about not being able to fall for each other, no more having sex with each other and so on.
“What do you want?”
“You know that guy who you played hockey with back in Russia?” she rested her chin on her fist.
“I played hockey with a lot of people Oksana.”
“Milan,” she admitted shyly.
“Oh the Czech one?” and she began going bright red.
“Yeah.”
“I will see what I can do,” I kissed her cheek and headed upstairs.

I never did really understand mine and Oksana’s relationship. Not once did it make sense. One chasing the other, full of jealous and anger but then when we weren’t together we got a long better than ever.
Something’s baffle me, Oksana being one of them and Kodi being the other.