Status: Going through the editing process.

Closer

Cramped Cars And R-Rated Kisses

Matt

Before i knew it, the song ended. ‘Stay’ By Rihanna softly played. One of my hands went to Avery’s lower back and the other took her right hand. Her left hand wrapped around my neck. I’d rather have her legs wrapped around my waist. I quickly pushed the thought aside. It’s not such a great idea to think about those things in public.

The soothing melody rang throughout the gym. Other people were slow dancing all around us. I didn’t care. All i cared about was the girl i was holding. Avery held my gaze for a while. I leaned down to kiss her softly. Her lips tasted like cherry. Mmm. I wanted more. I kissed her a little longer. She pulled away, worried people would stare.

“Don’t worry about them. Worry about this.” I pointed my finger between us. She nodded and kissed my cheek. She’s so sweet and innocent. I’d really like to corrupt that. “I’m so bad for you.” I whispered to her, studying her face. She took my face in her hands and whispered back, “You’re not bad. You have good intentions.” I snorted.

“You’ve been looking at me wrong then.” I caressed her cheek. Her face twisted with sadness. “No. You just don’t want to accept you’re a good person.” She scolded me. We stopped swaying back and forth. “Avery-” I started. “I’m not arguing with you. Not here.” She held up her tiny hand.

I grabbed it. “Then let’s go someplace where we can talk.” I said in a lust filled voice. “Okay.” She agreed. We pushed our way towards the front doors. We walked to my car in silence. She let go of my hand and slumped into the wrinkled passenger seat. I gave her a confused look.

“You wanted to talk. We’re going to talk.” She said seriously. I sat down in my seat and shut the door. “I flirt with so many girls. At least I used to. I used them just to get what I wanted. What kind of good person does that?” I asked her sadly. She shook her head and tried to defend me, “You had your reasons...” “Reasons?! Avery! I suck!” I yelled. She flinched.

“You’re right.” She said suddenly. “Huh?” I asked, confused. “That’s what you want to hear right?” She was close to tears. I touched her face. She closed her eyes. “I’m sorry. I just want you to know what you’re dealing with.” I pulled her into a hug. Not really a hug, since the compartment where I kept all my cd’s was separating us. I pulled back and smoothed her hair.

I kissed her softly. Heat rose to my cheeks. Was I blushing? Avery brings out a mushy side in me, that I don’t like. She also brings out the good in me. I cupped her face with my hands. She tugged at my shirt to pull me closer. I pulled away, trying to be satisfied with our small kiss. Avery grabbed my neck and brought my lips to hers.

She started getting hungry. I pulled back. “Easy there killer.” I grinned at her. She responded by pulling me back to her. Okay, I was done trying to be a gentleman. I roughly grabbed her head and made the kiss deeper by forcing my tongue in her mouth.

Sweet sensations filled me. She wouldn’t stop. She kept kissing me; stronger and rougher. I briefly pulled away, moving myself to the backseat. She followed me and sat on top of me. She ran her hands through my hair, then fisted her hands, pulling on my hair. For some reason, that turned me on. She kept repeating the process, making it hard not to rip her right out of that dress.

She pulled away, exposing her neck to me. I kissed right underneath her jawline. She let out a soft moan. That only drove me wilder. I bit the same spot where i kissed her. She grabbed my face and moaned inside my mouth. I let out a groan and she crushed her lips to mine. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I pulled away. She went straight for my neck. “Avery.” My voice came out hoarse. “Mmm.” She was enjoying herself, which only made me harder. “We’ve got to stop.” I tried to take her off me, but she wouldn’t budge. “Why?” Her voice sounded like velvet, and she was still all over me. “Because you are driving me absolutely wild.” I told her.

Her hands kept caressing me. Her fingers started to unbutton my shirt. “No no no.” I tried to pry her hands off my chest but she took my hands and put them over her breasts. I was literally about to burst. “Avery. I really don’t want you to lose your virginity in the backseat of my car.” I said. “I don’t really care at this point.” She tried unbuttoning my shirt again.

“Avery.” I tried, but she put a finger over my mouth. “Shh.” She shushed me. “I love you.” I blurted. All together, she stopped and leaned back to look at me. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. “No you don’t.” A single tear slid down her cheek.