Status: Going through the editing process.

Closer

The Bad Boy Softens And The Good Girl Hardens

Avery

I slapped my hand over my mouth. I cant believe I just said that! I peered over at Matt, who was wearing a cheshire cat smile. “Ohh baby let me show you.” He purred. I groaned and put my head in my hands. I felt his big hand on my shoulder. I wonder how big his-. OH MY GOD! I need some serious help. What the hell is with me these days?!

“I’m kidding. Maybe. Depends on how you feel. We could do it here.... There’s a soft patch of grass over-.” I held up my hand, stopping him. “Matt.” I scolded him. “Hmm?” “Wanna play a game of twenty questions?” I asked, trying to change the subject. “Yeah!” Matt said excitedly. “Alright. You first.” I playfully pushed his arm. He reciprocated by grabbing my hand and kissing it.

“How many guys have you kissed?” He questioned, still holding my hand. “Two.” I answered. “How many girls have you kissed?” Suddenly, I got this urge to know everything there is about him. “Ten.” He replied quietly. “How many guys have you had sex with?” He asked as if he were asking to change the channel. So casual. “None.” I said proudly. “How many have you?” I asked, scared. “Two.” He bit his lip nervously.

“What do you think of when you hear my name?” He asked, confident it would be something good. “I think of your messy, brown hair, and your great smile. I also think of how much of a flirt you are.” I left out the part of thinking about sex with him. Since I already covered that, I thought sarcastically.

“What do you think of when you hear my name?” I asked. “I love how you copy all my questions.” Matt’s nose crunched up when he smiled. He was so good looking. “I think of those biiiig blue eyes and your soft hands.” He smiled at me. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “And your cute little ass.”

I stood up quickly. “Welp. We should get back.” I told him. He stayed sitting. “Nope. I’m not going back to school.” He sassed. “Fine. I’ll just leave you here.” I replied. I started walking to my car. “Yeah good luck blondie. I have the key in my pocket.” He dangled the key from his fingers. He stood up with his muscular legs. “Glad to know you would abandon me here.” He said sarcastically.

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Hop in. We’re going to eat.” He ordered me. I scoffed, “I can’t miss all day.” He glanced over at me. “Isn’t that what ditching is all about?” He had a ghost of a smile on his lips. He’s gloating. “Take me home then.” I put my hands on my hips.

“No,” He emphasized. “Let’s go get some I-Hop or something.” He gestured towards the passenger seat. I dropped my arms, giving up.

“Okay. But under one condition.” I held up my pointer finger. He raised an eyebrow at me. “I drive.”