Making Up.

Be A Honour.

The girl blustered into the coffee shop, 'please can I have a hot chocolate?' she smiled, 'looks like you need it' 'snow in Arizona, never thought I'd see the day!' they laughed, as the cup was passed to her, 'mind if I join you fella, I prefer company' 'sure-' he smiled, letting her sit, she used a spoon to eat the cream getting it on her lips, which she licked away with a tongue with a grin, 'I'm John' 'Lucy, I just got here from you might have noticed England, you're the first Arizonian male I've talked to!' he laughed, 'what a honour!' they laughed.

'So, what do you do?' 'I'm baking cakes, my friend and I are opening a bakery on Madison' he smiled, 'nothing better than the smell of a bakery-' he smiled, 'you?' 'I'm in a band?' 'really?' 'indeed' she nodded, 'blow your trumpet, Mr O'Callaghan' the waitress called, 'it's very good' 'what's it called?' 'The Maine?' 'they, you played my hometown, I can't believe I didn't recognise you' he smiled, 'which one?' 'Norwich' 'nice' she smiled, 'pretty city' 'it's nice, but I like places like Arizona, a bit more rugged' he grinned, 'I like to think I'm rugged' she smiled, 'then show me around?' 'be a honour' 'I see a pattern emerging'.

Lucy's case was in the back of his car as John was showing here the canyons and deserts as the sun went down, 'very rugged and charming' 'bit like me' 'don't get ahead of yourself' he smirked, 'but please do charm me some more, some time soon' he kissed her softly on the lips, she felt dizzy as he grinned, 'be a honour' she smiled, 'no, I think it's all mine' they giggled, taking his hand watching the sun set.